thinking of buying existing route

gsnwag

I am thinking of buying this existing route: (48) three-headed, bulk (25 cent) candy machines bought from Superpro Vending that currently net approx. $800 per month. Asking $3,500 for everything including accounts. What sort of questions should I ask? How do you confirm net income is correct? Any and all information is greatly appreciated!!!

gsn, I would see if he/she has any records of the income (tax forms, recipts, etc).  The average for a triple in one month is $21 gross so for 48 it's $12,096 gross a year.  The #s seem to be legit.  If this route is not too far from you I would be all over that because its a great deal if all the machines are in good shape and stable locations.  See if he will let you run the route with him next time he services so you can get a feel for the locations.  Good luck.

Where are you located gsnwag? That sounds exactly like the route I just bought, same # of machines, net per month and purchase price.  In fact I just looked at the ad from when I bought them from him and it's the same ad (wording and all) that you have in your post.   Sorry that I beat you to it. 

Have you actually talked to the seller cuz he won't return my e-mails!  I hope this is not a case of fraud or anything.   PM me if you have any questions!!! 

Welcome to the group!!!