Looking for counter top candy machines

mrsar66

Hello,

After browsing Simon’s website bestvending.com I have been inspired to start building my own machines. The question I have for everyone out there is, where can I find some countertop 25c candy machine at an affordable price, and preferably new.

Hope to hear from you,

I assume by what you mean by counter top is one that is not on a stand.  Pretty much most of them can come off the stand.  I use the A&A PO89 in one location on a counter top.  I stuck 4 rubber feet on it and it just does not move.

After reading my post I realize I was not really clear. I mean that I want to build the wooden bases and place the countertop machines on them.

The machines are the same whether you use a commerial pipe stand or rack, or the wooden ones that Simon makes.  The reviews section should help you find what you are looking for, but I would suggest going to A&A (www.aaglobalind.com) for your sticker machines and you can get the bulk venders there too.  You can also go directly to Oak (www.oakmfg.com) for the Vista's.  You can also get some at Sams Club or TJKing (www.tjking.com).

I assume by what you mean by counter top is one that is not on a stand.  Pretty much most of them can come off the stand.  I use the A&A PO89 in one location on a counter top.  I stuck 4 rubber feet on it and it just does not move.

Where do you get counter space for these -- and w/o it being held down in anyway do you have problems with machines that walk off?

I've got a deal I'm lookin to make for some machines that are counter top, if I can get the price low enough, and was worried they might walk off.

Edit: My fear stems from it being much easier to carry these machines, compared to my machines on titanstands that weigh 40-50lbs and are awkward to carry. The thief would look pretty stupid trying to carry it out during operating hours :)