What do bulk vendors keep track of the most? Do some not keep track of numbers or inventory at all?

vendingmobile

I have been told that most bulk vendors don't keep track of their businesses very well. Maybe it comes down to personality type but I always at least tracked my profits and losses. If bulk vendors don't track profit losses or inventory, is there a need for bulk vendors to have locations, machines and products tracked in detail? Or do they just over time know where to go and what products to buy without any tracking at all?

I track locations, product in the machines, time in between service, contact information, specific routes (like e. w. s. and so on.), key number, and how many heads or types of machines.

IMO, it doesn't pay for itself to count each location. I used to when I started, but that's it. 

A really unique feature of vending mobile is our

Quick Route Creation
Allows you to see all your locations, location info, location notes, and what routes they are assigned too.  This Quick Route Creation list is just that a Quick glance at all your locations, call ahead to check on locations, and take notes, then with one click reassign locations from one route to another newly created route.  It's that simple. We've designed this to be flexible and easy to use, so you can easily service your routes with all the information you need.
Color coordination on the screen lets you quickly see routes and machines that are close to needing service, as well as any that are overdue in red.

Archived