What is considered high traffic?

gsnwag

What is considered high traffic? I am getting my first two machines tommorrow. They are both UTurn 8 selection Terminators. One can be placed in the service area of a car dealership. The other can be placed in an office with 30 employees with the possibility of others coming from branch offices.

gsn, those locations should be able to support the 8 selection but just don't fill them up all the way.  It is suggested about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way full and next time you service see how much is gone.  Fill accordingly after that.  I bet you're pumped to get them out there making quarters!

Thanks, G Man. Yes we are excited to have a commitment for both machines. We were nervous though to read the threads about how big these u turns are, because we bought them before finding this site. Many thanks to all who reply and take their time to guide us newbies through our journey.

Both of those locations are better than your garage. One of the tricks to this business is to try things untill you find what works for you. If one or both of those locations don't support 8 heads then you can place a single, double or triple there and move the Uturn someplace else.

Agreed, it will be almost impossible to find 8 good selling candies in adult locations. More selections does not necessarily mean more profits. Be careful offering too many selections since they tend to compete against each other and the customer is simply moving his quarter around to different coin boxes and not adding new ones.

Jax

Thanks. We will keep this in mind. We are just waiting for stickers, when those come in we will locate our machines. Hopefully the beginnig of next week. Can you all give some ideas on good kid locations?