Buying candy online

golpher

I was wondering if anyone has a good site for buying candy on-line. I currently buy my candy at Sam's but I am a little concerned with everything I have read about rising prices and them not stocking certain products. I would like to have a back up plan to purchase my candy from a second source. Plus the double bubble gumballs are garbage and I would prefer to give my customers a better product. I figure if I am ordering gumballs on-line I might as well check out prices on skittles (especially if they stop stocking them @ Sam's) and PMM (might find a better price if Sam's goes up again). Also I would consider using different products, maybe some off brand hard candy, if I could get a good price.

Andy

Quill has both gumballs and candy.  They have skittles and both kinds of M&Ms.  I noticed that the M&M's sell for $9.99, which isn't much more than what people are reporting for their Sams Club prices.  But again, if you buy more than $45 worth of product, your shipping is free.

I was wondering if anyone has a good site for buying candy on-line. I currently buy my candy at Sam's but I am a little concerned with everything I have read about rising prices and them not stocking certain products. I would like to have a back up plan to purchase my candy from a second source. Plus the double bubble gumballs are garbage and I would prefer to give my customers a better product. I figure if I am ordering gumballs on-line I might as well check out prices on skittles (especially if they stop stocking them @ Sam's) and PMM (might find a better price if Sam's goes up again). Also I would consider using different products, maybe some off brand hard candy, if I could get a good price.

Andy

Andy,

Have you tried BJs?  I noticed your from St. Pete, I think there is a few Bj's over in Tampa.   I know it's a bite to go across the bay, but it maybe a good backup plan. 

Kevin,

The 850ct GB are a few cents more at BJ's but they more than make up for that with the bigger product selection, and yes, the inventory varies greatly even from store to store within the same region.

Steve