Vendstar deal question

Rustinm

OK, so im talking to this guy that has a total of 30 vendstars for sale. He has 14 located, some used and a few new still in boxes. He is asking 1000$ for everything. I told him i was mostly interested in the located machines, as i still have about 25 in my house not located. My question is: What is the highest price i should pay for the located machines? If this topic has been covered somewhere else, please let me know. Thanks for your help.

IMO.Seems like a pretty good deal. Even at $1000 for only the 14 located machines, that is still $71 per machine. But if you are looking for only the machine with location, maybe try offering him $600 or $650. If all else fails buy the whole route for $1000 or try low balling him at $800 for the whole route. If you want you could probably sell the remaining 16 machines for a few hundred dollars.

Rustin, this is a difficult Q to answer. If you just look at the machines, you can get Vendstars real cheap. I've bought them for as little as $16/machine. So really you are talking about the route. I would say the machines by themselves are not worth more than $25/ea. So, if you are just looking at the ones on location, that is $350. If you are looking at all of them that is $750.

For $1000, if you were to take all 30 machines that would be a good deal. Taking only the ones on location it would be a bad deal.

Kevin