Maury is gone

Quarter Master

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Maurice (Maury) has left the SuperPro group and moved on to a local radio station. Just be sure that customer service will still be great with Steve and his wonderful staff.

Just to clarify:  Maurie is a very close personal friend of ours. He worked here for a period of time after he left a 20-year career. He has since moved on to his 2nd career - it was always understood he wouldn't be here forever. Good way to screw-up a good friendship...

Steve, spvg

I think he means if he had stayed it would have messed up a good friendship.

That's correct Beer...

Maurie is a good friend of ours. We provided him some employment until he found the right fit after leaving his last job.  Although it probably wouldn't have, we didn't want to risk hurting our friendship so it was understood up-front his employment would be for a limited time.  

Interestingly, he has since been laid off from the Radio station he was with (Clear Channel) who laid off thousands across the country.  

I mentioned this thread to him, he said to tell you all hi. I know he enjoyed working with many on this site.

Steve, spvg

Hey Polecat,

Do you ever run any specials? I thought since many of us are customers, we might get an email once in a while about a promotion or two.I personnally have not recieved not one email from your company since I started doing business with you last June.I know you have my email address. Do you ever have any specials on equipment or products?

Islander:

We have been wanting to run a product promo but Cadbury is about 2 months behind in getting us fresh product. The Dentyne Ice we have is still within the 18 month "freshness range" but the older it gets, the more it tends to swell, which can cause the gum to get jammed in the dispensing wheel. That's not a good thing...   Some on this site have experienced this and  I don't want to put anymore of our current product out there where frequent jamming can occur.

I should be getting fresh product in within days. When I do, VENDiscuss will be the first to know.

Thanks for the comments.

Steve, spvg

PS. Do to a server crash, we lost a large amount of customer email addresses from our data base. If you want to PM or email me me with your address, we'll add it back to your contact information in the data base. My apologies for the lack of contact.

steve@superprovending.com

(800) 288-0958