Took the plunge!

U2Rocks

I gave Steve a call at SuperPro and my first impression is that he's a super nice guy.  Repeatedly told me to give him a shout if there's anything I needed.

I decided to order 5, and see how things go!

I'll shout back when they come in.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking!

I just got my Dentyne Ice machines this past Friday and took the weekend get them all put together. The first one took me about 40 minutes being my first machine, but after the first one, it took me about 15 minutes per machine.

I decided to give KickStart Locations a shot, and completed their online payment process for 5 DI machines on Sunday. At present, still waiting to hear from them.

Matt

They tend to be a little harder to locate from my experience. I would allow maybe three weeks to get them located. Give Rob at least two weeks before you give him a shout to see how the process is going. Usually he will send the locations to you by way of email in a spread sheet format.

• 1 month later...

Congradulations, I bought a used 1 waiting for kickstart to locate it. I was in Springifield MO for business last week and thought I would stop and get some product. Poor Steve was at the dentist but meet his wife while I was there, she is super nice.

Jim:

I'm sorry I missed you.  I sooner would have met you then the dentist....

Hopefully the machine is located and making money for you by now.  If your travels bring you through Springfield again, please give me a call.

Steve,  spvg

• 2 weeks later...

Rob, did get this located, when I paid for one I told him I couldn't locate it for a week. Then he held it for an extra week, I think he was a bit confused. Anyway I place the machine without a problem. it's a Mexican restaurant. I think it is a little small but I told Rob I'm willing to try it out. You just never know it could be a killer or a dud. It's only been there for 2 weeks, I check it end of the month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...