HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHARGING FOR PEPSI PRODUCTS

• 4 weeks later...

10% net? Sorry but I have not heard this for a while. I have always liked it. i have also seen a "net net" deal . I think the customer got 50% of zip-all but that was the deal.

One question. How do you come up with how much "net" is? sales less tax and cost? or are you deuctiong for machine and service cost

Does it affect your relationship with the customer (they know exactly how much you make)

10% net? Sorry but I have not heard this for a while. I have always liked it. i have also seen a "net net" deal . I think the customer got 50% of zip-all but that was the deal.

One question. How do you come up with how much "net" is? sales less tax and cost? or are you deuctiong for machine and service cost

Does it affect your relationship with the customer (they know exactly how much you make)

Suncoast,

To answer your first question Gross Sales-Tax-Cost=Net * .10 commision=check

Second, this does not effect my relationship with my accounts as I'm providing a service that they need and they appreciate. This is why I believe in contracts, everything is upfront on paper no questions, nor complaints with any of my accounts even on commission day.Why, because I provide quality products, good prices and above all SERVICE. Now when I discussed my contracts with each of my accounts and potential new ones for that matter, If the question should arise in regards to the commission I explain it to them in this fashion, the higher the commission means higher prices will have to be set, and higher prices equal less volume and ultimately the same amount of commission given to the business(In my opinion volume is what drives the bus in vending). Anyways most accounts that are received probably about 80%( my guess) are not high volume accounts where a higher commission is required beyond 10% or better yet no commission at all. Hope this answers your questions.

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

I sell my cans at one location for 65 cents and at the other location for 50 cents. The 50 cent location is a fixed price which i cant change but i try to get more bottles in there to make up the difference. It is a good volume location though. A row of dr pepper is gone in a few days lol.

• 2 weeks later...