Car dealers SUCK

Tiffeney

Just bought a used Dodge Grand Carivan thought we got a good deal told 23,000 miles candy red 2003 $9550 out the door RIGHT ! My husband told the guy 60 months $210.oo a month right or no deal he gave us 208.oo out we thought we got what we wanted Right ?  Until a week later after signing the papers it was 72 month do you believe this we found this out by the bank calling us and welcoming us !  Unfurtunaly I did not go in with my husband to sign the papers because I had a the kids to take care of and they must not of told him 72 months.  we called the dealer and said that we are bringing it back but as of now we can not do this !  Sorry I just had to vent a little !   My hubby is on the phone with the italian mafia now get back later !:shock::(

• 2 months later...

the Italian Mafia huh?there is no such thing its all imaginary.

did  you get your problom resolved?this is why I go to the same dealer everytime I can.I would have talked to the owner manager and rose hell.some people are so narrow sighted they think only of today but not the long run.had your experiAnce been a great one in a few years this guy woulda probably sold you a new car.now instaed you probably wont even go back to that dealership.