FSI 3132/3038 Combo

So I have a new-to-me combo, that I picked up to put in a specific account where I think it will work out well despite the well known "combo issues".

I'm having a couple problems that I'm hoping someone might have some knowledge about.

First, the snack machine (19 selections). Before I bought it, I did a motor count and test vended a few selections, including A1, as well as running a full machine test of all motors.  Everything worked fine.  Now, at home, I can't get the keypad to register the "A", "B" or "C" buttons.  It will not work in service mode when trying to test vend or set prices and it will not work in sales mode to check prices.  It still has the proper motor count and a full machine test will turn all motors on those rows.  I took the keypad off the door and tried pressing those selections by hand, without using the buttons and it still won't work.  Checked the connection on the board and it seems fine.  It isn't a really old machine and I'd be surprised if the keypad just failed on the drive home.  Any ideas of other things to check?

Second, on the soda machine, I need a new over ride switch for one of the motors.  My switch says V3L-2227-D8 on it.  When I look up the part number (8620718.001), the one everyone carries (not very cheap BTW) says V7-2B17D8-162 on the front.  Mine also states it is 10a and 1/4hp, while the replacements I find say 11a, 1/3hp.  Anyone know if these are interchangeable?

Thanks!

I probably have an override switch I can send you.  The specs on the switch don't make any difference as the voltage through the switch is just logic level.  On the keypad issue, try pulling all keypad connections apart and reconnecting them a couple of times to clean them up.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you want the switch.

Archived