Post your political rants here

lacanteen

Hmm, the ole " ad hominem" will getcha ever time. Cause this thread is so classy and full of truth. Ok I get it no more preaching. Cause I don't agree with the wackos so I'm bad. :(

BTW there is not a Nickels worth of difference between Trump and his Trumpsters and Bernie and his Bernouts. They both have mastered the art of manipulating peoples unfounded fears and prejudices to gain power over them.Leaders my butt. Whether Trump or Bernie the followers are the same, willing to give freedom of thought for confirmation of flawed beliefs. The shrillness is the same, the passion the same, the rejection and hate of those who do not follow the same.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW there is not a Nickels worth of difference between Trump and his Trumpsters and Bernie and his Bernouts. They both have mastered the art of manipulating peoples unfounded fears and prejudices to gain power over them.Leaders my butt. Whether Trump or Bernie the followers are the same, willing to give freedom of thought for confirmation of flawed beliefs. The shrillness is the same, the passion the same, the rejection and hate of those who do not follow the same.

The main job of a politician is to manipulate.

Donald and Hillary Go Into A Bakery on the Campaign Trail.

As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her pocket.

She says to Donald, “See how clever I am? The owner didn’t see anything and I don’t even need to lie. I will definitely win the election.”

The Donald says to Hillary, “That’s the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, trickery and deceit. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result.”

Donald goes to the owner of the bakery and says, “Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick.”

Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry.

Trump swallows it and asks for another one.

The owner gives him another one.

Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, “What did you do with the pastries?”

Trump replies, “Look in Hillary’s pocket”…

As a street operator it is not in my best interest to support a candidate whose speech inflames others. Life is a battle, the powerful are powerful get over it. The reason people are not powerful is because they CHOSE not to be so. Trump, Johnson, Sanders are the same. They appeal to those that don't understand that the source of all their so called problems can be found by looking in a mirror. If you don't like where you are at in life or think that you would be a success if only others were not getting some sort of special treatment remember: whatever your age all those people younger than you who have "made it", did so under THE EXACT SAME CIRCUMSTANCES AND WORLD you find so unfair.

On 9/1/2016 at 10:14 AM, musser said:

As a street operator it is not in my best interest to support a candidate whose speech inflames others. Life is a battle, the powerful are powerful get over it. The reason people are not powerful is because they CHOSE not to be so. Trump, Johnson, Sanders are the same. They appeal to those that don't understand that the source of all their so called problems can be found by looking in a mirror. If you don't like where you are at in life or think that you would be a success if only others were not getting some sort of special treatment remember: whatever your age all those people younger than you who have "made it", did so under THE EXACT SAME CIRCUMSTANCES AND WORLD you find so unfair.

The "ZOMBIE" awakens! Fear the walking dead! They bite!

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but calling me names don't hurt my feelings!

We have things for "ZOMBIES" it's call Trump!

According to your head "ZOMBIE" I'm deplorable, uneducated, racist, and white!

My cajun tail was in this country long before before "Zombies' and know how to deal with such critters!

your friend:

cajun

Archived