Who else can i order from other than A&A

westlakevending

I have had similar frustrations with A and A.

5 star is much much worse imo.

cardinal never gave me the price break I should have got when I ordered 5 cases.twice!!I just noticed as I was looking thru my December bills.

I called my cc company and I calculted that they didn`t either on the 2nd order I got from them this week.

hopefully they will resolve this matter.I will let you all know tomorrow.

cardinal is a bit cheaper then A AND Aand a lot cheaper then 5 star,most of thier 1 inch are 18$ a bag and only 2.50 for most displays.

edit:cardinal doesnt add a "handleing" fee that I suspect 5 star does either.

how were they dishonest w you?

Check out these guys in Canada.

www.actionmatic.com

They have a nice selection with competitive prices and you get very low shipping prices by bulk shipping all orders with UPS on every Friday. I was worried that shipping would be excessive from north of the border, but they are not. You just have to wait a week to get the stuff.

Also, I have used these guys from New York for some things from time to time.

www.bigapplevending.com

Jax

Jax.......you are so helpful with stuff buddy. Thanks for the Big Apple web site. I have a route going right through where they are located. I am gonna call them and see if I can pick up orders from them. That would be a great savings for me!

Yeah, I have some disappointment with A&A too.  I ordered a PO89 and some toys.  After 2 weeks of not receiving the order, I called and found out that they held up the entire order because they did not have one single chute door to complete the machine for the order.

I have never had a single problem with A&A (Other then half of the products they offer never sale). They have plenty of good moving 1" products, but Cardinal has better moving 2" products.

A&A has always been extremely helpful and honest. If they mess something up, they let me have it for free. The only thing I can think of is that last year they shipped machines I ordered to the wrong customer. I was given them for 1/2 off and free shipping.

Kyle

I must say, Steve your spell check is not very good!

I have the same opinion of A&A and have voiced it in other posts.  They seem to always cost more, I haven't had the same negative dealing with the sales person I work with but I told him I have to go where the prices are.  I only use A&A for new parts and wheels and misc. parts.  In August I ordered 10 new A&A Elite machines from them so I would have some new stuff for more upscale locations, 10 doubles/stands came to over $75/head.  I will never buy products or machines from A&A again after their latest round of price hikes.

Actionmatic is pleasant to deal with, Mark is a nice guy, the prices are good, and as long as you can manage your inventory even marginally decent, you can stick it out a few days until you get your toys/balls delivered on Tuesdays.  They also have great prices on 2" toy capsules, especially their Mystery Mix (.08 or .09 per, unless it changed recently).  It is ironic that they also send you A&A products for cheaper than A&A does, I can only assume it has something to do with the currency exchange rates.

TJ King is good for ordering pallets of Bubble King, but their other prices seem high to me.  I am also considering using Quill to get Ford Gum or direct from Ford if the inital order I placed goes over well.  Ford is slightly cheaper than Bubble King by the pallet and my initial contact with them has gone over well so far.

Cardinal - I havent ordered from them yet, but I'm considering giving them a try based on recommendations from some Vendiscuss members.  They do have Nerds Gumballs and toys.

I can agree with the high prices. Machines have become much to high, however, I still buy them for the quality and looks. I have learned to go with the Elite machines. I know, they are expensive, but they are a "work horse". I also like the stripped out PO89 (Old Coin Mech) and they seem to be reasonable.

I do like the Amerivend Cab, but, they are such a pain to deal with. I want to try Eagle but the machines seem expensive for what you get.

Kyle

I tried to put together a small order from Cardinal.  Small is in one or two bags of 1" caps.  The shipping turned out to be a killer.  The shipping cost more than the product did.  They seemed to have a flat fee for shipping until you buy enough stuff where the costs goes up in small increments.  I had to buy about $200 worth of product before the shipping price levelled off.  While cardinal might have some good stuff, I won't be buying from them until I need to buy a LOT of stuff.  I'm not that big yet.

Try Eagle, You will not be disappointed, that makes up over half of my machines.  They are about the same price as Oak ($50-52) new, and better than NW60s new ($65-75).  The gum wheels also vend the 1" capsules flawlessly.

Since people are talking about and recommending Eagle machines, I thought I would chime in and mention that Superior Wholesale Supply at http://superiorwholesalesupply.com has some Eagle and NorthWestern machines for sale, as well as stands, candy, gum, 1" and 1" toys and flatvend products.  Their prices are pretty good on some items but just a little high for others.  Overall, it looks like another one-stop-shopping site for most vending needs.

Depends on the size of your rack stand:

18" - 4-way or 3-way (with a Series 80 or like on top)

24" - 6-way or 5-way (with 2 series 80 or like on top)

30" - 8-way or 7-way (with 3 series 80 or like on top)

hey guys can I put 6 eagle cabinets(?) on a rack instead of 5 super 60`s or 5 eagle cabinets instaed of 4 super 60`s?

is it something you guys that vend toys would do?

This page from bluebar illustrates what combination of machines can go on whichever size rack you want to use.

http://www.bluebarvending.com/comboracks.htm

that is valid with thier racks,but a square deal has more room for an extra machine that is a bit smaller on the bottom shelf imo.

What do you mean by 'square deal'?

square deal is the name of a type of stand.

it is differant compared to a j stand because it is wider and not as nice.

it seems that it will hold more machines then a j stand too.

Gary do you know anything about if it`ll hold 6 eagle cabinets instead of 5 super 60`s?