Who else can i order from other than A&A

westlakevending

Take a look at our site gang. I can tell you we have some of the best people working for us. The customer service is wonderful. When mistakes are made, we own up to it. We offer multiple case pricing and for your guys a 10% discount. Just take a look. We are a great alternative.

:D

We also talked about how you didn't think that our customer service was worth it. As you can see some of our friends here have been treated wrong and unfair. That should not happen. We do our very best to make sure that it doesn't happen on our end.

I understand how you feel about prices I really do, however we are all business people and we need to make a little bit too.

With Multiple price discounts and 10% discounts as well as the customer service that we do offer, some of our friends on this post may find a new supplier that they are happy with. Besides, you cant be upset with someone for trying.

paying 20%  or more for service is a bit much since good costumer  service should come free, not as an add on.in the long run low prices and good costumer service will benifit you as much as us.

I have had probs with your competitors before too but in the end if I know what sells by the feedback read here I will end up buying that item where the prices are lowest.

it seems it is hard to determine what will sell good everywhere.for example A and A offered me adopt a puppy as a good seller but it bombed for me and others too.but AT the time it seemed everyone had some kind of puppy or dog  in thier machine,so thier recomendation could have been truthful and not trying to move something they are trying to get rid of,but it just didnt sell well in my area.

another thing as far as service goes:we are all human.it hapens to all of us to have a bad day and often times we have to work on that bad day.so saying that you do your very best not to give bad service is great but it can happen anywhere.

what is your multiple order discount?do you apply 10 percent on top of the multi order discount?