Column Mapping USA Tech

Anybody have any information on column mapping with USA Tech? Trying to do a Royal Glass Front. Called USa and got very little information from the lady I talked to. They sent me an email with a little information but still can't get it right.

My reports come back something like this.

0022(2.25)

12(1.50)

001C(1.50)

000E(1.50)

15(1.50)

These are actual numbers from this morning. 

All my stacker machines come in fine.

I've tried the mapping and can't seem to get it right.

In order to set the mapping, you first need to crack the code. What I do in the shop is set the entire machine for $1.00, then vend each selection in order using my USAT pass card, then writing down the selection number as I go. An hour or so later, run the transaction detail report for that machine and write the USAT code next to the selection numbers you wrote down.

Chances are, there is an existing map for your machine, you just have to click into them to see if it lines up to yours. If it does, assign that one to your device instead of creating a new one.

I am about to go through this process as well.  I have an AMS 5 wide snack machine (2-3 years old).  I want to avoid doing the "vending everything once and see how it lines up", but it seems like that might be the only way.  I'm going to blindly try a couple of them first though.  We'll see how it goes.  Good Luck with it Lake Cities.

WJC III

Archived