Who would you suggest to locate 20 double heads Midwest Locators or First Choice?

westlakevending

You know, normally I would say Midwest without hesitation. However, several people here have had problems with them lately.

For myself, I have been waiting almost 2 months for replacement locations - 5 of them. They actually got me 3 last week, but 2 fell through, so they still owe me 4. It seems like they are very swamped right now. 20 might be too large of an order.

I just gave 10 machines for Kickstart. While I'm not happy about their replacement policy, it seems they are the only other locators here that people seem to recommend (a lot) besides Midwest.

It might be BS, but Rob at Kickstart told me they have a larger staff than Midwest. And Rob at least posts here. So far my dealings with him have been very positive.

At this point I would suggest Kickstart...

Kevin

HMMMM ....... I am a little disappointed with some of the locators right now. I would recommend going with the one that offers the best replacement / relocate policy and tell them upfront that you will hold them to their policies / guarantees. The best locations on my route so far have actually come from Kick Start and Ethical. Each locator offers different plans and pricing, find the best plan and pricing for what you want and talk to the locator directly and let them know you will hold them to their guarantees / warranties.

You know, normally I would say Midwest without hesitation. However, several people here have had problems with them lately.

I would be one of those (frustrated) people. I have heard good things about Kickstart and Firstchoice (haven't dealt with either though).

Kickstart and or Midwest would be the best way to go as I don't know anything about Firstchoice. I have dealt with both with decent results. Maybe give each one 10 to locate and see. We have a new locator rating system in place now so you could do a full review on each of them.

• 2 weeks later...

well i put them to a test to see which locator was best. I had 10 contracts with each first choice and midwest. First Choice located all my machine in good spots in one week so far. I heard back from midwest and they said they had locations for me and would email me at the end of the day and that was yesterday. Not sure but i think first choice is a little better on their game than midwest

Midwest must be real busy right now. I have been waiting for a month to have one relocated that was a relocation already. I never placed it at the first relocation because they already had 5 machines with multiple machines with identical candy. I had nothing to offer them so I left without placing it.