land a quarter water games

bbeckl

ive seen a few old threads on these, but they have always died off. does anyone have any experience with land a quarter games ( i bought some from sheridan)? i do have some on location, but havent done any services yet. ive only had one person claim the prize, and he sent me a picture of the quarter on the pedestal. in the picture he sent, it looks like there is a lot of money in there, so i should probably go check on it soon. 

if anyone is running these, id love to hear about your experience with them!post-4286-0-99610900-1469148927_thumb.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey I know these die off often. I had several of these out and lost many of the locations. It was a fun past time but I had to pull them. I'd say an average location did between $10-15 a month. I had a good location doing $20 and 2 great locations doing $40-50 a month. 

The plan is to restart around july-august with an expectation of $15 per. I'm in the DMV so I'd love to chat with you. 

On 7/21/2016 at 5:55 PM, bbeckl said:

ive seen a few old threads on these, but they have always died off. does anyone have any experience with land a quarter games ( i bought some from sheridan)? i do have some on location, but havent done any services yet. ive only had one person claim the prize, and he sent me a picture of the quarter on the pedestal. in the picture he sent, it looks like there is a lot of money in there, so i should probably go check on it soon. 

if anyone is running these, id love to hear about your experience with them!post-4286-0-99610900-1469148927_thumb.jpeg

Give me a call tomorrow early afternoon. 

Archived