Buying 1,000 used Vendstar 3000 units, want to sell 800 units

Ocean6

Hello everyone, I have made a deal to buy 1,000 used Vendstar 3000 units in the next week or 2.

I am located in Ocala, Florida and will be selling about 800 of them off.

They are USED but in decent shape but need a little cleaning.

I can sell at the following prices:

0-99 = $25 ea plus shipping or come pickup

100- and up = $20 ea plus shipping or come pickup.

I can ship via pallet if you have a location with a dock or a forklift. Can send to any Central Transport shipping terminal for pickup also.

email me for more info:

jack@relectrocycle.com

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I have made a deal to buy 1,000 used Vendstar 3000 units in the next week or 2.

I am located in Ocala, Florida and will be selling about 800 of them off.

They are USED but in decent shape but need a little cleaning.

I can sell at the following prices:

0-99 = $25 ea plus shipping or come pickup

100- and up = $20 ea plus shipping or come pickup.

I can ship via pallet if you have a location with a dock or a forklift. Can send to any Central Transport shipping terminal for pickup also.

email me for more info:

jack@relectrocycle.com

Thanks!

If you have some in a couple of months I would be interested. Kind of overstocked on vendstars right now... But keep me posted.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Why didn't you post this in the classified section?

I'm new and did't realize there is one. I'll put it in over there.

TY

If you have some in a couple of months I would be interested. Kind of overstocked on vendstars right now... But keep me posted.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Will do

How much for shipping to Idaho? (I'd take 100+) 83854 zip

I checked with the best value shipper I've used and they told me Idaho is sort of expensive because its on the way to nowhere and not much comes out of there except.. you guessed it... potatoes. :)

So, I can build the pallets 8 feet tall and that will allow me to get around 26 units per pallet including machines, trays, stands, and bases.

So, for 100 units from Florida to Idaho, it will be around $1,000 or $10 per unit.

Let me know if this is still something you are interested in please.

TY

I checked with the best value shipper I've used and they told me Idaho is sort of expensive because its on the way to nowhere and not much comes out of there except.. you guessed it... potatoes. :)

So, I can build the pallets 8 feet tall and that will allow me to get around 26 units per pallet including machines, trays, stands, and bases.

So, for 100 units from Florida to Idaho, it will be around $1,000 or $10 per unit.

Let me know if this is still something you are interested in please.

TY

I live in Northern Idaho, we don't even grow potatoes (that's all southern Idaho).  I'm right by Spokane WA, so usually shipping isn't too bad....surprised to hear the shipper say that.

Let me think on it and I'll get back to you.

I live in Northern Idaho, we don't even grow potatoes (that's all southern Idaho).  I'm right by Spokane WA, so usually shipping isn't too bad....surprised to hear the shipper say that.

Let me think on it and I'll get back to you.

I was joking a bit about the potatoes... :)

I'll check and see what it would cost for 4 pallets to Spokane if that's okay with you...?

I could have them held at the local terminal for you to pickup. Do you have a trailer and can go get them yourself?

Let me know and I'll check, it might be cheaper. Thanks! :)

I was joking a bit about the potatoes... :)

I'll check and see what it would cost for 4 pallets to Spokane if that's okay with you...?

I could have them held at the local terminal for you to pickup. Do you have a trailer and can go get them yourself?

Let me know and I'll check, it might be cheaper. Thanks! :)

Yes I have a trailer/ramp/all the fun stuff and could pick them up in Spokane no problem ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Central transport pallet program. 250 a pallet FL to WA.

But on their pallet program, the dimension limits include 4' tall.

I did the math and can get about 24-25 on a 7' tall pallet, but on a little more than half that.... well...

Hi ocean 6, I may end up needing 4 of them if possible. Could you tell me shipping to 49431 in Michigan please?

Thanks

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

For 4 units I would be using UPS and that comes in at about $40. The dimensions are non-normal for the bases and poles, so it makes for 3 boxes and those poles are steel.

But on their pallet program, the dimension limits include 4' tall.

I did the math and can get about 24-25 on a 7' tall pallet, but on a little more than half that.... well...

For 4 units I would be using UPS and that comes in at about $40. The dimensions are non-normal for the bases and poles, so it makes for 3 boxes and those poles are steel.

Do they have keys?

Do they have keys?

I have a FULL set of every Vendstar 3000 key ever made.

I am going to attempt to send machines with the SAME keyed locks in each order I sell.

I will provide a set of keys for a little extra $. I do not know what this will cost me yet, so as soon as I get some copies made, I will give the cost. It will not be outrageous, just enough to cover my cost.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2016 at 5:12 PM, dwr136135 said:

do you have an update regarding locks and keys?

YES I DO!! Thanks for asking.

We have purchased EVERY key ever made for Vendstar3000 locks and have ordered a barrel key duplicating machine as well as a regular flat key machine so that we can send keys with every order.

This changes pricing a bit... New prices:

0-99 WITH keys, machine completely cleaned and tested: $30 ea plus actual shipping

100-up WITH keys, machine completely cleaned and tested: $25 ea plus actual shipping

Let me know if you have more questions. Email is best

jack@relectrocycle.com

Archived