New to vending

cavity

Sounds like a good deal on the PMM but you didn't say how much on the double. Is it the new style or old style Seaga?. Welcome to the board and don't forget to find something for the other side of that double. Jax is operating his empire right in your area as well.

Just bought it at the local Sam's, Skittles on the other side, we'll see how it goes.  My wife works for some doctors so maybe we can place a few in the waiting area or in the back, what do you guys think?

Standard price at Sam's $150 W/tax.  I think I've done considerable research before starting.  See if we can place a few here in town and go from there.  It's for a college 529 plan for my daughter, she is only 3, but we are trying to be procactive and start saving now.  Hope this venture will help out. 

Treat it like a business. It will make you money. Treat it like a hobby it will cost you money. It other words take it seriously and watch your costs and move the machines to better locations and don't eat your seed money and the college fund will work.

Best of luck in the business.