Dentyne Ice

Faith Vending

You could try to bend the tab a little to see if that closes it up and works consistently for your vend amount. Let me know if you come up with a solution I might be interested in that myself. I bent the tabs I have on the candy wheels the other way to open them up more so I could vend 6 to 7 PMM's instead of 5 to 6 per vend. It might work to decrease your portion size the other way.

I have a couple of old Oaks that had a large gumball wheel. The person before me put a piece of pvc in it to make the round hole smaller, for the smaller size gumball we use nowadays. I wonder if you could do something like that?

Did you consider caping them in 1.1's? I know T-bird runs a few machines (NW's) that way and I'm about to start doing the same thing. I do think DI is a fabulous product that can do well in the right envrionment. Good luck.

g

I think the only way to have a shot at it is to try a PVC coupling fitting cut down to fit the open wheel area. You would need to cut the metal part and bend it up to keep other pieces from falling in. You could attach it to the metal part with a small screw and nut. I would only attempt it if you had a spare wheel as this one will be of no use if it fails to work out.