Quality Vending Locations - has anyone used?

resurgent

I am using them and I think they are great. They hooked me up with a locator that was a complete disaster. So I called the company and they gave me a different locator and he is great. If you are unhappy call them and they will work with you

• 2 years later...

I've used Quality Vending on several occasions.  Any experienced vendor knows how competitive this business can be.  So while it did take some time for them to find me my locations, I am more than happy with the results.  Right now, I am in good shape.  But if I ever need new locations in the future, I would definitely give Pete at Quality a call again. 

• 3 months later...

Be careful with this company.. I am not a person to leave bad reviews but I'm doing this to open people's eyes. Don't fall into a trap,.. this company make you believe they are legit with a nicely layout website, but that's not true at all...  do not sign any contract with them it's a trap.

They will take forever to find locations for your vending machines and according to the contract after 90 days they can walk away and take your '' non refundable deposit '' like the contract states. 
I had a bad experience with this people, don't fall in to a trap.. 

• 1 month later...

Pay them money! Never sow them a! It is a bunch of criminals! Every positive comment you see online its been posted by those criminals to make them look legit. I did big research and got about 30 deferent REAL people who paid them and no one I repeat NO ONE got service delivered! IT A SCAM!

• 4 months later...

I came across this web forum and felt I just had to respond.  My name is Peter Milazzo and I run Quality Vending Locations.  Quality Vending Locations is not a scam, as a couple of people here may claim.  We have been in the locating business for more than 25 years and have dealt with and successfully serviced just about every kind of vendor out there.  We work very diligently in an effort to supply all of our vendors with genuine, legitimate locations for their vending equipment, but obviously NO company satisfies every one of its customers.  As proof of this, just think right now of a couple of your favorite restaurants and then go on Yelp and read their reviews.  Virtually every one of them has someone who has bad-mouthed it for some reason or another.  The same is true in vending locating or any other kind of business you can think of.

To be honest, much of the problem in vending locating arises from vendors who have unrealistic expectations.  We’ve heard it all.  Vendors that will ONLY accept companies with 100 employees or more.  The ones that want us to place their machines in colleges and universities.  Airports.  Police stations.  Large hospitals.  One even wanted us to get them into the company headquarters at Google.  I mean come on!  Obviously NO vending locating company could do this at ANY price.  That’s why the initial deposit must be listed as “Non-Refundable” due to the hundreds and hundreds of business contacts that our locators sometimes are required to make just to get ONE company that is interested.  Any vendor who expects us to work for weeks and weeks making hundreds of contacts for him or her than just demand their deposit back because we didn’t get them some unattainable location isn’t reasonable and therefore their complaint cannot be considered as valid.

Now as a small example of our work, here are a few recent locations we have successfully secured for just some of our clients:

FL  CARIDAD V.  1 HEALTHY COMBO LOCATION SECURED

ONTARIO CANADA  MARC A.  1 COMBO LOCATION SECURED

JACKSONVILLE  RUDY G.  2 LOCATIONS SECURED

EDMONTON  AURELIO P.  4 PRINGLE MACHINE LOCATIONS SECURED

FL  JORGE A.  3 COMBO LOCATIONS SECURED

TX  MATTHEW T.  5 BULK PLACED

DALLAS  OMAR T.  2 BULK LOCATIONS SECURED

BROOKLYN,NY  DAMIAN V.  20 HONOR BOXES PLACED

FT. LAUDERDALE  EMIR K.  1 ATM LOCATION SECURED

SACRAMENTO, CA  TOM J.  1 COMBO LOCATION SECURED

OREGON  JEFFERSON S.  1 COMBO  LOCATION SECURED

ATLANTA  WILLIE F.  20 BULK PLACED

DALLAS  ERIC E.  1 SNACK LOCATION SECURED

INDIANAPOLIS  BRYCE H.  1 SODA LOCATION SECURED

EDMONTON CANADA  FUNMI I.  4 BULK PLACED

CA  JEFFREY W.  10 BULK PLACED

MS  JEFF J.  12 BULK PLACED

MD  LIONEL M.  2 SODA AND 5 BULK PLACED

NJ  MARK D.  1 TOY MACHINE AND 3 BULK PLACED

LOUISIANA  TROY D.  8 BULK PLACED

In addition, here are real testimonials from just some of our satisfied customers:

Thanks Pete for another Great Job!!! I Appreciate The Way You Do Business. You Got The Job Done Without Any Horsing Around. Would highly recommend Your Company Any Time.

Tod Sparks

Pete and his staff are terrific! I have worked with other "so called" locators and been ripped off. We teamed with Quality Vending Locations and have had nothing but success. If you want a professional team, with no hidden fees, drama or time wasting, then Quality Vending Locations should be your preferred locator hands down! We had to learn the hard way, but had we known of Quality Vending Locations at beginning, we would have saved a lot of money and time. Quality Vending Locations is the exclusive locator service for DELRONE VENDING.

L. Guidry VP

Sales & Service

DELRONE Vending

Thank you very much for being so helpful in finding locations for our vending machines. We have been very happy with the service you have provided and in the future we will definitely continue working with you and will refer all of our friends to you for the same purpose. Sincerely, Jackie Terino

Jackie Terino

Soda/Snack Machine Vendor

I am new to vending; just starting out with 5 machines, yet the service and expertise that I received from Pete was phenomenal!!! Even though mine was a small job, he was very enthusiastic about helping me grow my business. While we were out locating, he gave me all kinds of tips and answered any questions I had. I thought we'd be out all day, but he was able to locate in 5 out of the 6 places we stopped at! I would highly recommend Pete!!!!!

Suzin Lintner

Long Beach, CA

"Great service, Excellent communication, Honest opinion and to the point. I am very impressed with his style of work. I will use him again for my next locating job. Peter is not only a great locator but I have found him to be a great Mentor, anybody would do a locating job for you but rarely do you find someone who would be willing to teach you the inside tricks of this business."

Naushad Hirani

Synopsis Vending Inc.

Hello Mr. Milazzo: Thank you so very much for all that you have done. Dawn is GREAT!!!! She really knows her stuff, and I would love to use her services to locate future machines, as I am sure that I will have many. Thank you so very much. Please send the PayPal form so that I can send the remaining $85.20. I will look for it soon. Again, thank you and God Bless.

Andre Roche

Bulk Candy Vendor

Follow up testimonial from Andre Roche:

Hello Peter. I hope that all is well. The payment you received from me was the balance due on my original deposit. Dawn placed all of my machines. She was very, very helpful. Thank you so very much. You run a much needed service, and the service was excellent. I have already recommended your service to potential vendors. I hope to work with you again really soon. Thank you and God bless.

Mr. Roche

I want to express to you how much we appreciate your efforts! I know we have made the right decision with Quality Vending, it is obvious you understand this business and take pride in your customer service. At the risk of being premature because we have not actually placed any machines yet, I am truly overwhelmed by your support. I know it’s a matter of time before we begin placing machines, I am very excited what has transpired in only a matter of a couple weeks. You are truly a company who understands if you help enough other people reach their dreams and goals, you cannot help but make your own dreams come true. It has been my experience not enough people in business, especially in this business, understand this simple premise.

Humbly Yours,

Rich Cook

SunRise Vending

In conclusion, as many vendors realize, this is a tough, competitive business.  As a company we make a sincere and earnest effort with every job we take on.  But the fact of the matter is that no locating company, or any other type of company, can satisfy each and every one of its customers.  The old saying that there are two sides to every story certainly applies here and must be considered.  Thank you for taking time to read this.

Peter Milazzo

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say something here.  If a company has been in this business for 25 Years and does not have dozens and dozens of complaints or threats, they are doing well.  I don't care what you are placing from games, gumballs, drinks, snacks, it is hard to do.  I have spoken to Steve at Quality more than once about locations that are way outside of our territory. They have never ever been anything but honest as well as professional with me.  No money has ever changed hands so this is not about that but we have sent them inquiries from our campaigns.  They cover a much larger portion of the country.  If a business contacts us in Alabama, then we try to connect them with a company that can help them. We just don't have the time to call up all of the vending companies in their area to see if they want to talk to that account, then fill out our form, etc. 

If you are a vendor with less then 10 years experience running routes then don't think a locating company is going to hand you an airport, a 99 floor Hilton with 200 employees, 300 emp mfg company wanting a full bank of machines with water service and free coffee.

We do not send in a vendor for a 150 and up blue collar employee account without the following:

Letters of reference from a min. of 5 accounts with matching employee counts or similar setups

Insurance for your company (and Workers Comp) for at min. 5 mill CSL

Uniformed route drivers

Trucks with your company name

Bonded employees

Drug tested employees

We fortunately do have several vending companies that meet those requirements in Southern California and DFW.  But we also have independent vendors looking for accounts too.  A traditional drink and snack setup in a 85 mfg plant still does well and is worth our fee plus cost of the equipment. We always recommend insurance and a couple of letters of reference but for just a drink-snack it isn't asked for by the companies.

This past week we finally closed another 47 machine account in California that has taken us years to finally land. The vending company is very happy and we are very happy.  That does not happen every day.

We also acquired a contract with a commercial property management company that has 150 locations through out LA county and Orange Cty.  They want the same vending company to handle all of their properties with remote monitoring machines so they can order their commission checks when they want with the proper reporting.  At first it was too much to comprehend but one of our Canteen Franchise companies has stepped up and we start placing machines this week. They have given us 3 months to complete task.

Now what we have done is ask if in the appropriate accounts we can place some gumball machines, 3 head units, etc. They said sure as long as they are not at risk for any theft or VMM.  Our next step is calling a company like Quality or another representing that market.  They can have this and if they get any larger accounts in DFW or Southern California we would like to hear from them. 

I have always said do not give any upfront deposits.  I am referring to full line or full size machines.  After reading what Pete said above it seems clear they can't work that many hours for a $50 bulk machine.  

I am sure they work hard trying to please their clients. There are some sleaze balls out there. Just be careful and always continue to find locations on your own.  Just continue with your forward thinking.

Blue Moose

Bev

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 6:47 PM, gumball guy said:

I always take positive reviews with a grain of salt when the person joins the forum, immediately leaves a positive post for a business and then never returns.

Whether they are a good company or not, I consider it absolutely dishonest when it becomes quite apparent that someone is creating fake accounts for the SOLE purpose of leaving fake positive reviews about a company.  That is NO different than the companies that pay to have fake accounts leave positive reviews about their business on google reviews.  You end up believing that ACTUAL people have nothing but good things to say even when the company is horrible.  Your product should sell itself and you should NEVER need fake accounts.

Because of that, I would personally NEVER trust this company.  That's my opinion.

• 5 months later...

Can't speak for other folks of course, but I found Quality Vending Locations to be reliable, and do their best to get me a high traffic location as quickly as possible. I recommend them to anyone that is involved in the vending business.  Take it for what it's worth.

Ricky in Dallas

• 9 months later...