Weight a Minute!

cavity

I haven't even located a machine yet and between me, wife and litte girl, one bag of MM's is 1/3 gone, POOF!  there go the profits.  I think we'll have to put a machine in the house and pay for each handfull. 

Putting a machine in your house is actually a good idea. It will show you how much profit you've eaten as well! I personally have gained over 30lbs.....its terrible. I feel awful......however my fat %$$# is going to go join a gym and try to get rid of some of it before my birthday! 

Putting a machine in your house is actually a good idea. It will show you how much profit you've eaten as well! I personally have gained over 30lbs.....its terrible. I feel awful......however my fat %$$# is going to go join a gym and try to get rid of some of it before my birthday! 

And all this time I was trying to figure out why I gained so much weight:) Those damn Mike and Ike's are SOOOO good. 

Guile,

Extremely sweet site design! Did Steve design it for you? I am very impressed.

By the way, I'm with BluePlate - I'm invoking the 5th about eating your profits.

Mark

Yes,  that is Steve's handy work. It should be completed very soon. I will say Steve is extremely patient:)

g

I blame it all on lack of exercise and all the holiday cooking. I think of it as low tide vs high tide. Right not it looks like it may be high tide but it is moving towards low tide. It took me 4 month to loose 40 pounds with going to the gym and a year to gain it all back without the gym. Lets say I now have my gym membership back. It is a new year in a brand new gym. It will take me about three weeks to get back to burning 500+ calories each day at the gym. This is my first week back and I am up to 175 calories burned a session right now. Don't be afraid to sample some product from time to time.

Actually, I lost about 30lbs since last may.  I joined WW and it's taken me that long to get that much off.  I still have about 25lbs to go.  I actually lost so much, that I had to go from X-Large to Large on my NCCS polo shirts.  Now the Large is too big too!  I'm prolly gonna be putting them up on ebay unless somebody here wants them.

Darryl,

Be a nice guy and donate those old shirts to a local homeless shelter or some other charity that can use clothes (also a tax write off).

AS for you other guys and gals,get off your duff and do some serious locating or servicing of machines. That's what I'm going to do starting Monday-right after the Super Bowl of course. LOL!

I blame it all on lack of exercise and all the holiday cooking. I think of it as low tide vs high tide. Right not it looks like it may be high tide but it is moving towards low tide. It took me 4 month to loose 40 pounds with going to the gym and a year to gain it all back without the gym. Lets say I now have my gym membership back. It is a new year in a brand new gym. It will take me about three weeks to get back to burning 500+ calories each day at the gym. This is my first week back and I am up to 175 calories burned a session right now. Don't be afraid to sample some product from time to time.

I don't eat my candy. I think it looks more professional to open up a fresh bag when you fill up your machines. I maintain a different budget for my vending business. My wife and I usually pick up a bag of M&M's at Sam's since she is allowed 1/3 cup on her gestational diabetes diet and they make great potty training treats for my daughter. I like to dig in to our family's stash every now and then too. We got the cheap pink ones. I sucked it up and bought the regular ones for my machines since my wife convinced me that the burley factory guys wouldn't buy as many of the pink ones.

Beer I'm back to the gym too. I beefed up before going to Afghanistan since I figured the food would suck. We had surf and turf every Friday. When I got home I hadn't lost any of the weight and Thanksgiving and Christmas did me in. I'm down 10 lbs from my high. 25 more pounds to go. Keep it up. You'll get back to fit and thin soon. Unfortunately, it usually takes longer to get rid of the bulge than it took to get it.    

Surff and turff in the sand box every friday. Man they really took care of you over there. It won't be too long before it all goes for me. I just bumped 200 calories today. I am working my way back up to 40 minutes on the elliptical then once I hit the 40 mark I will start to add 20 minutes on the treadmill. I seem to be burning 10 calories a minute right now so the pounds will start to melt away soon.