Milestone Marker #1

joebob051977

I finally reached one of my goals. I have finally have a grossed my initial investment of $500.Granted I was naive and had my candy wheels open all the way until Friday, so my net is closer to 50%, but I'm planning on placing at least two machines by the end of February. I love growing my business, I just hate waiting to earn enough $$$ to grow it. I guess if this post is about anything it is about goals and milestones that keep you going when the mojo is running a little low. I can almost see the 1 machine every other month milestone in the distance. I know that the 1 machine a month milestone is exponentially closer than the last milestone. What are your milestones that keep you going?

Mine are 100% gross profit ROI, 100% ROI net profit, 1 machine every other month, 1 per month, 2 per month, 3 per month, etc...until I have choices to make as far as time and money goes.  

Great to hear!!! You are taking the same approach I have. I refuse to go into debt so I am just gradually rolling the quarters back into additional machines and locations. It takes a while but it feels great to actually see the progress.

Keep it up and you will get there!

That's great to hit that mark. My wife thinks I'll never hit it since she says my desire to keep expanding my business is a disease. Actually today I bought 3 more racks. Thanks West Coast Vending! My business is very pregnant this summers sales should be NICE!