Vending machines selling contract

quotealex

Anyone know where I can get a hold of a selling contract? There a guy that wants to sell me his vending machine including the location but has no purchase invoice for the machines nor any contract with the company where the vending machines are located. For security, I'd like have contract stating that he's selling the machines and the the owner of the company is aware that those machines belongs to me.

Thanks

Anyone know where I can get a hold of a selling contract? There a guy that wants to sell me his vending machine including the location but has no purchase invoice for the machines nor any contract with the company where the vending machines are located. For security, I'd like have contract stating that he's selling the machines and the the owner of the company is aware that those machines belongs to me.

Thanks

Why not have the guy write you out a receipt or bill of sale that lists the serial number of the machine.  Have the current vendor introduce you to the location contact or owner as the "new vendor".

While I understand what you are trying to do, and understand the uncertainty in buying a location, having a contract from the guy stating what someone else knows that is not signing the contract is not going to do you any good.

JD

I can't wait for my 20th posts so I can have access to all those document.

It is well worth it. This website may have been the difference between success and failure for many new vendors. For me, it was the difference between fizzling out during research, and getting the information and motivation I needed to make some moves into the vending business.

lurtsman wrote:

It is well worth it. This website may have been the difference between success and failure for many new vendors. For me, it was the difference between fizzling out during research, and getting the information and motivation I needed to make some moves into the vending business.
True, but unfortunately I started this business before knowing about this forum.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If they are newer machines you might want to be sure there is no UCC filing against the equipment. If you get the serial number you can run it through a database to be sure the equipment is clear. Most states make that database available to you. You can also call your bank and ask them to check the serial numbers. Once you are sure they are clear, go to Staples. Look at their business form section. They will have something you can use for a bill of sale.

Poplady1

If they are newer machines you might want to be sure there is no UCC filing against the equipment. If you get the serial number you can run it through a database to be sure the equipment is clear. Most states make that database available to you. You can also call your bank and ask them to check the serial numbers. Once you are sure they are clear, go to Staples. Look at their business form section. They will have something you can use for a bill of sale.

Poplady1

An online service like legalzoom will also have a generic bill of sale you can use as well. For only one machine, or a couple for that matter a Bill of Sale should be more than enough. Just notate on it that the price includes all rights to the location. If you were considering a small route then I would suggest getting something a little more formal.

• 2 years later...

Archived