Addidng heads

joebob051977

If you are going from a charity triple to a rack, I would assume that you are also going from charity to commission.  If that's the case, then you definately want to discuss the terms, ie what percentage, etc.

Yeah, I think they'll notice.

Always ask permission before making upgrades at a location, especially to a rack.  You don't have to have a huge discussion and meeting about it, just say you have a new/better machine you would like to put in and I will now give you a commission on the sales.  Owners may not expect that coming from a charity guy and say "what the heck, do what you want!"

Yea I think you need to ask before using guerrilla tactics. I am going to approach one of my charty pizza locations about adding a rack on commission and trying to keep the charity candy machine in there too. They have the room and I think he may go for it but I am not 100% sure on me placing one there.

I'm not sure on any rack placements myself since I've never done a rack. I have a factory that consistently does over $50/mo. I have to service it about every 2-3 weeks. I closed off the candy wheels a little bit to handle the price increase of M&M's and to help with how often I have to service it. I am considering a J stand and putting 4 Oak Vista Imperial Cabinets on it since it would have a greater capacity than the XYZ Easy Pro I currently have out there now. I think it would be somewhat simple to change out the double bracket for a triple bracket if I needed too. I'd like to move the Easy Pro into the office area.

I use alot of Uturn 4 selects on charity stops if a location is doing good with a double or triple..cause a Uturn takes up the same space as a double or triple and holds another selection of product..I would look at a uturn before placing a big rack in a chairty stop..

Danny