new to foruum

cash4life

Hello

I am new to this forum and this buisness. I just recently bought 10 venmax deluxe 1920s style machines.they are yellow clean and neat my question is what is the best or most profitable candy or gum to vend?. Location is not a question as I have access to 6000 apt buildings IE; laundry rooms, soicial rooms and so on there is absolutly no compition as I have exclusive rights as I work for the company that owns these buildings.I just want to know if you could help me in choosing the right product.

First off, welcome to vendiscuss C4L!

Gum/gumballs is the most profitable with gumballs being about$0.02 each.  Candy is usually less profitable, but sells much quicker in most locations.  If you are able to, I would put both a candy and a gumball machine in each spot.  Be sure the machines are either in very secure places where people are around to keep an eye on it, or secure it to something so it doesn't walk away.  best of luck to you and keep us updated.

Thank you G-Man

The machines I purchased are double head.

I can change to single or triple but I like the look of double.

the reason I ask about product is where I am about to place my machines there are a lot of elderly customers.

Myself I do not eat candy or gum that is why I ask.I like to ask a lot that is how I learn from the pros like you ty for your input.

Welcome to the board. You might try different produt combinations for different areas. Tab gum on one side may do better then regular gumballs with an older generation. The other side try M&M's if it is in a laundry area. For a social area maybe PM&M or Mike & Ike. Is there a more regional candy that we may not be familiar with? You may consider French Burnt Peanuts or Boston Baked Beans as they have been around awhile.