new

vendnoob

hi all

I'm new to vending. i just baught a narco pop machine and a signature snack machine in mid december and have placed them where i work. i paid $200 for the pop machine and got the snack machine for free (from a good friend). its very slow at work right now but spring it picks up alot. ive made $200 profit so far.

I also wanted to say thanks to all of you who have posted on this board. Befor I bought these two machines I searched the web daily to help me better undrstand this business. I was getting nowhere until a few days ago I found this sight. I've learned more in a few days on this than I have in 2 months of seaching the web for info. Thanks again.

I also wanted to say thanks to all of you who have posted on this board. Befor I bought these two machines I searched the web daily to help me better undrstand this business. I was getting nowhere until a few days ago I found this sight. I've learned more in a few days on this than I have in 2 months of seaching the web for info. Thanks again.

I completely agree with this statement. I was interested in vending, but until I found this site, I felt like I was swimming through a sea of salesman. Lol. This is a great forum!