Finally got one located !!

ghostridergt

I picked up 2 machines on sunday, one triple(oak) and one double(seaga). I placed my triple on monday with PMM, SKittles, and Hot Tamales(managers request)!! Its in a small quick lube shop that gets about 20 cars a day with 4 full time employees. Im still trying to locate the double with no luck so far. I'm contemplating getting kickstart for that one if I dont hit paydirt in the next few days since the longer it sits the longer its not making money to help expand things. Just thought i'd share the good news with everyone.  I'm a little behind schedule but still well on my way to hitting my goals for the new yr.  :)

Congradulations Floyd, I hope the equipment is working well for you.

ghostridergt wrote:

I'm a little behind schedule but still well on my way to hitting my goals for the new yr.  :)

Everything takes longer and costs more than you thought it was going to.

Congrats on the placement GRGT.  Those quick lube shops do well.  I do suggest that every few months you change at least on of the products to add variety.  This way the 4 employees will always have something new to look forward to and you will make more $$$ because of the change.

Congrats. Ghost. As a newbie I say roll your sleeves up and get to steppin. There are a lot of locations out there. Just got some encouraging words from Markvend on not to leave a stone unturned. The locations you think might have one or might turn you down, might be the jackpot. So just roll up your sleeves, smile big, hit every location in sight and say Thank You no matter the out come.

I placed my triple on monday with PMM, SKittles, and Hot Tamales(managers request)!! Its in a small quick lube shop that gets about 20 cars a day with 4 full time employees.

I had a similar shop with triples before.  They asked for HT's as well.  This place was a small shop that had not 'interior' waiting area, so the machine was out in the bays.  I can tell you that the Houston summers are a bad time for location like these with HT's.  I had to throw away ALL my product, and the HT's were welded into a solid brick inside the head.

Unless your place has interior AC, I would seriously consider whether or not this is a viable location for you.

Congrats! I also recently placed my first machine and it took me about 20 no's. But my first yes, led to 2 more. I placed my first machine at a concrete plant in their office. They have about 15-20 workers so I'm hoping it will do well. I went to two of their other plant locations and placed a machine at each. They have a few more that i'm going to try. Honestly, I was getting pretty frustrated before I landed these. It's given me more hope and motivation.

Thx for the well wishes everyone! This shop does have interior ac so im thankful for that bc I was worried about it for the same reason with the HT. I feel a big relief now that the first one has hit the streets but im also more motivated than ever to get things accomplished. Tstrong everything is working out well thx and dont forget me in 2wks, possibly this weekend if things go well with another venture.