locator

vendnoob

Rob's example is if you buy 10 locations he will relocate 3 of them which is 30% of the locations. He got me one location quite awhile back & after three months it was doing poorly so he got me a replacement location. This was only one location so I don't know how he figures in that 30% when you only buy one or two locations. He may only have a policy of 100% relocate for members of the group but 30% for non-members. He would be the one to ask for a clarification on his guarantee. candyman007 is his user name on here if you want to shoot him a PM to see.

Say you give him 10 machines to place. He will replace 3 of them *free of charge* if they don't perform well. The big text makes it seem like he'll replace all 10, but the little text spells it out :)

That being said, the only company with true 100% replacement is Midwest. I've used them before and while they got me great locations, getting replacements from them has been a real pain.

So, I just ordered 10 locations from Kickstart :)

I think Rob is fine to use - many people like him here. I just made the order and haven't gotten any locations yet, so I can't personally comment, but like I said, many here on the board love him.

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

All, I decided to give Rob a try. I've become frustrated with Midwest as I've been waiting since December to get replacement locations (they still owe me 2).

I placed an order for 10 with Rob - I've delivered to 9 so far. He still owes me one.

Overall they don't look at good as Midwest so far, but seeing how Midwest can't get me anything anymore, I am happy. I will most likely switch to Kickstart for future locating needs.

Kevin

Kevin, did they say they were busy at Midwest? I have been waiting for a replacement since December also. Plus I gave them notice a couple of weeks ago that the DI they located was going to need a new location as it did $4 the first month. So I am waitng on two just like you.

Beer, haven't gotten a clear answer from them. At first it was "busy". Then it was "they are working on it, but haven't had any luck".

At this point I don't care anymore. I want my 2 replacements and I'm done with them.

I'm frustrated in general with Locators. Kickstart has been giving me *something*, so that is good. But still, I ordered 10 locations back in Jan and I'm still waiting for the last one. Plus the locations I have seem to be just ok...I'll be lucky if they do $25/mo.

So, Midwest gets me amazing locations - $50-$100/mo, but can't get me replacements for the crappy locations so their overall avg is $25/mo. Kickstart gets me locations, but just average ones.

So it seems like they'll both produce the same amount of income. Since KS is getting locations and MW isn't, I'll stick with KS for now.

Kevin

Never thought I would hear you say you switched from Midwest. I guess either one is a crap shoot then with your situation. I am still waiting for that gold mine location from Midwest as all I have got are below average and being replaced. Shoot I would settle for a $25 average location from Midwest.

• 1 month later...

I just placed an order with Rob at Kickstart to place 2 full-line machines. One snack and one soda. Rob has been very helpful so far and has taken time to answer all of my questions and assist me. That's why he has received my business.

I'll keep all posted, I am anticipating kickstart will perform very well.