Gurilla Located a hospital tonight..

sprint54fan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, that is fair enough.  I wouldn't go far as to say it is fraud, it just never seems to translate to business owners in my market so I went to a different direction.

I also agree with FaithVending.  Here are my 5 commission stops that I collected from last weekend.  I paid 20% to each of them, and the total commission paid are shown.  Also, these are for 2 Month's worth of income. 

As you can see, the $1 I give to the charity in 2/3 of these locations is equal to and is sometimes MORE than the commissions that I could give to the locations.  These higher commission spots are doubles and according to the charity rules, each head is supposed to have a sticker.  So then they would be $2/mo and for 2 months, I would have paid $4 to the charity.

For me, it is very embarassing to hand over $2.50 for a 2 months worth of income.  Far more embarassing than giving ONLY $1 a month to xyz charity.

Location Type        %%% Total Commission

Automotive Service   20%            $5.55

Pupuseria            20%            $8.40

Chinese Food         20%            $2.55

Chinese Restaurant   20%            $2.70

Tortilliaria         20%            $7.60

I'm sorry to be beating a dead horse, but I have been thinking about this some more.  The notion that I can't feel good when saying that only $1 goes to the charity per month is totally sticking in my craw.  Like I said before, I have no problem telling these locations that I am donating the use of my machine, product, AND 10%-20% of the GROSS to the charity.  And as you can see below, on average that's what I do pay so I'm no liar.

Below is the results from last week's servicings.  These are all charity locations.  The numbers have been adjusted to only 1 months worth of income, instead of 2 like they usually are when I do my servicing.

Column 3 shows the adjusted income for a single month for this location.

Column 2 show how much commission I would pay if I was paying it at 20%. 

Location       20%   Income

Taquaria       $1.50   $ 7.50

Automotive     $0.65   $ 6.25

BiCycles       $3.45   $16.25

El Charro      $4.00   $20.00

Taquaria       $1.32   $ 6.75

Motorsports    $1.55   $ 7.75

Tortilliaria   $2.41   $12.00

Tattoo         $1.20   $ 6.00

Motor Sales    $0.85   $ 8.50

Car Audio      $4.25   $21.25

Seafood Diner  $0.60   $ 3.00

Hair Salon     $2.75   $13.75

Tattoo         $2.95   $14.50

Auto Parts     $0.45   $ 4.50

Pizzaria       $2.35   $11.75

As you can see, 8 out of 15 (55%) of these locations would pay at about $1 OR LESS for 20% commission.  So for these locations, paying $1 a month for charity, it amounts to 10%-15% of the intake.  So once again, giving 10%-15% OF THE GROSS to a charity is a generous amount, and is right in line or HIGHER than most of the commissions that I pay.  And I don't have the embarassment of handing over $0.45 as their monthly commission.

It's sad to even see someone that's been in the business for 9 years doing childish things!

thats if he truely has been in biz for 9 years.

I "met"sprint54fan on ebay and it is my fault he is here as I told him about this site.

It should have raised a red flag when he asked me to "take"some locks I was selling out of an auction on ebay and sell them to him.I dont know what I would have told the guy that won my auction when I was 5 locks short that he needed.it seems that some people are more inclined to dirty tactics and such then others.another reason I don`t believe he is a vendor for 9 years is because he wouldn`t have been able to pay for the locks till 2 days after the auction was over,(another dirty move imo)what vendor in biz doesn`t have 50 bucks to pay for biz expenses?

a word to the wise WESTLAKEVENDING:make sure he has the cash upfront.

I have been in this business for 9 years believe it or not..if you dont want to believe thats up to you..

I really dont think its your fault that I am here.. either way I would of probaly found this site if I would of looked hard enough..I do have to say that I enjoy the site and have learned a couple things honestly.

I never asked you to take locks out of a auction..I asked if you if you had locks avaliable since you had some in another ebay auction.. I simply asked HOW MUCH LOCKS WERE and you wanted 5.00 a lock..when at my supplier I buy locks all day everyday for 1.50. Also werent you the one that was GOING TO END a ebay auction for me even tho it had bids on it.. thats a dirty tactic there on your part..when I asked you to end the auction you could of said no but you was wanting to end it..then you come on here saying I am the dirty one? And yes I wouldnt of had the money till a couple days after the auction..because 1) I am super busy to get to the post office to mail out a money order 2) I dont do routes till certain days.  I think your a little upset cause we never came to a deal on ebay..which I got my Uturn parts from another wonderfull person along with me buying machines from him.. He turned out to be a GREAT seller..and I even payed PAYPAL for 371.00 bucks.. hmm but yet I cannot afford 50.00 in parts..sure you can think what you want..

and for this comment  "a word to the wise WESTLAKEVENDING:make sure he has the cash upfront."..if I bought anything from westlake I would pay paypal..and they would be paid first thing that day..

Like I said above you dont have to believe that I have been in business for 9 years if you dont want to..and you can ignore my postings and so on..I am on this board to post MY TOPICS and learn from other qualified vendors..

yeah I`m upset that I didn`t sell you some locks because u and ebay are my main priority  pftt

ending an auction early with NO BIDS on it isn`t really dirty,guerilla locateing is.

I can`t remember what I wanted to sell you locks for but as u know u didnt have to get them from me.you came off as a noob and I probably tried to charge you new price instead of used.btw where do u get your locks at for 1.50?how long do they last and how many do you have to buy at a time.

so you claim to be to busy to go to the post office for a money order but u don`t have 50 bucks for parts?why didnt u say u were to busy to get a money order instead of saying u had to wait to get paid?

you did ask me to take the locks out of the other auction and I replied that I had other locks I could sell you.

but hey whatever theres no proof of what u say.heres my proof i STILL HAVE THE MESSAGE ON MY EBAY.:

EDIT:SINCE IT IS A message on my ebay it wont come up but here it is DANNY RING A BELL:

Do you plan to end the auction to stick with our agreement of 50.00 for the parts? Just curious..also how much would you charge me for 5 of the locks that you have in your other auction ..I have a rack that I need to place but it needs locks.. That way I can sned one payment and get all the uturn parts and 5 locks..thanks alot and please let me know soon!! Danny

in the end I have nothing to prove to you or anyone nor do I care for you or your dirty tactics.

I dont think gurilla locating is dirty and a couple other vendors here seem to think also..but I am assuming all of us are wrong and dirty vendors? guess so..

I get my locks from a locksmith out of Indiana.. I can buy 1 or buy 100 at a time..I buy them ALL day at 1.50 a lock and they last a lifetime..they are the same locks that Northwestern and A&A Sells..

I was waiting to get paid to order parts..that was one of my reasoning above..no time and had to get money..

And the message you posted was sent asking about locks from me..I figured you had more locks out of auction since you sell alot of parts on ebay.. but of course we can always take a message out of text from ALL the messages sent back and fourth and make it sound bad.. and I have no proof..when you have been business this long you tend to always keep records..I have all the emails sent back and fourth from you and I..

And last but not least.. you said ending a auction with no bids isnt dirty? THAT IS RIGHT..BUT WHY WE ARE BEING HONEST HERE.. WHY DONT YOU TELL THE TRUTH.. THE AUCTION DID HAVE BIDS ON IT AND YOU WAS STILL WILLING TO END THE AUCTION..hmm

I REALLY COULD CARE LESS IF YOU CARE FOR ME OR MY TATICS..You run your business how you want to run it and I will run mine the way I want to.. Good luck to you little buddy!

I dont think gurilla locating is dirty and a couple other vendors here seem to think also..but I am assuming all of us are wrong and dirty vendors? guess so..

I get my locks from a locksmith out of Indiana.. I can buy 1 or buy 100 at a time..I buy them ALL day at 1.50 a lock and they last a lifetime..they are the same locks that Northwestern and A&A Sells..

I was waiting to get paid to order parts..that was one of my reasoning above..no time and had to get money..

And the message you posted was sent asking about locks from me..I figured you had more locks out of auction since you sell alot of parts on ebay.. but of course we can always take a message out of text from ALL the messages sent back and fourth and make it sound bad.. and I have no proof..when you have been business this long you tend to always keep records..I have all the emails sent back and fourth from you and I..

And last but not least.. you said ending a auction with no bids isnt dirty? THAT IS RIGHT..BUT WHY WE ARE BEING HONEST HERE.. WHY DONT YOU TELL THE TRUTH.. THE AUCTION DID HAVE BIDS ON IT AND YOU WAS STILL WILLING TO END THE AUCTION..hmm

I REALLY COULD CARE LESS IF YOU CARE FOR ME OR MY TATICS..You run your business how you want to run it and I will run mine the way I want to.. Good luck to you little buddy!

dont put words in my mouth Danny,YOU are the dirty vendor I said theres no guessing to it.

there were no bids on the auction when we made the agreement.

I guess u dont know what happens when we ASSume.

thats what the message read to me I guess I misunderstood the part when you said:the locks that you have in your other auction .there was no out of context.

why in the hell would u even ask to buy locks from me when u can get them for a measly buck 50 all day?

with your dirty tatics you are the one that`ll need "good luck Danny

Gentlemen....

Lets not let this get out of hand. There have been some informative posts in this thread. I hope they don't get lost in the side show.

I'm asking nicely. Please take this to PM if you wish to continue.

Steve

Caserri..I apoligize for having this drama brought up in this thread..I agree with you there has been some very informative post in this thread..

Im going to withdraw anymore from arguring with mr. antoniocinisi..I wish him the best of luck in his vending business adventure.. :D

So from now on all I will post is questions or comments about the vending business and try not to get into anymore personal altercations..espically on public fourm..

I apoligize again..

I am checking the hospital again tomorrow..will let everyone know how much it brings in this time.. hope its another good take!!