Electronic Pepsi Lock

onebadf150

Hey guys I need a bit of help. I purchased 2 Pepsi vending machines at an auction with no keys and went to get them open and they have the electronic locks. what are my options here. I called the manufacturer but without the serial number they cannot send me the key. I would like to reuse them so tearing the door off is not an option. please help! 

Try to get your money back. This will not be a pleasant experience for you to get the machines open, especially if they are stack models (not glass front).

If there is no serial number tag on the left edge of the door, these are probably stolen machines.

You should resell it and then look for a normal vending machine with a normal T-handle on it.  The electronic locks can be opened but there are different ways on different machines and it's too much work for a novice just to keep beer in it.  Get a simple single price machine and be done with it.

And it's unlikely the machine is stolen because tons of those machines are making it to the used machine market.  Not all bottlers keep or destroy their old machines and once they decide to auction their machines off they don't care whether anyone can open the doors or not - it's not their problem.

The money would be better spent on a commercial glass front cooler to store beer. It could accommodate bottles or cans, 24s, 32s, 40s, or even a small keg as your preferences change. Since you're not in the vending business, you're better off staying away from the pitfalls.

Archived