• Announcements

• The Mage

Please Login   08/02/2017

If you are not a member, register now to gain access to all of our features. There is no charge for membership. (Though donations are encouraged.) Once registered and logged in, you will be able to participate in the discussion, ask questions, and post, or respond to classified ads. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox! After 1 approved post you are able to access our download section. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
AMD Snacks

Mint boxes

AMD Snacks    123

Hey so I finally went to Sam's and tried to get York patties....I see these...but the price don't make sense ...am I looking the wrong ones to sell 3 for a dollar?468b59f82f4cb213880787b44ade105a.jpg

QuikVend    421

Yea, those are the full size patties. There should be boxes of 175 for around $13-14.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

QuikVend    421
1 hour ago, DJVending said:

Do any of you actually sell the full size patties?

Are you talking in an honor box? I've considered adding them to my snack machines, but I wouldn't do them in mint honor boxes. I'd probably try them in a snack honor box after a few service cycles( to gauge the shrinkage).

DJVending    7

Yup in a snack machine.. never really thought about people buying many of them..

QuikVend    421

It's probably like everything else and depends on the customer base

AMD Snacks    123

Hey does anyone know how long these mint last on the shelf? Looks like i'm going to have to buy them from a sams 30 miles away. I'm wondering If I can buy them in bulk...also, how long does a 175ct box last per box approx.?

QuikVend    421

I have a few boxes I bought last week that are dated 7/2017, so roughly 8 months. Possibly longer depending on when sams gets them

There was somebody on here a couple of years back that was buying them by the pallet somewhere. I asked about it but I can't find the information. He had  a big mint box route, over 1,000 locations.

rodney69    353

To buy them by the pallet you have to buy 2000lbs a quarter and it's not much cheaper.

I try to limit how much money I tie up on the shelf. Just me though. 

They hold pretty good. I have them in muy garage. Of course, bug problems are taken care of already!

QuikVend    421

How many boxes come on a pallet? Not that I'm even considering it, just pure curiosity.

• Like 1

Laura    0

There isn't a Sams that carries these in a 200 mile radius from my house. Any other suggestions on where to buy or do I go with Pearsons instead? Thanks!!

QuikVend    421

You could have them shipped,alright that would really raise your cost. Pearson's would probably be the way to go. 

• Like 1

AMD Snacks    123

Amazon sold them to me for $12 a box...Then stopped... I'm not sure if that price comes off and on or not. Doesn't hurt to keep checking tho, if I see them at that price again I'll post it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

lionvending    19

All I have used is Pearson mints since my local Sams doesn't carry York.  I have never had any complaints from my locations.

• Like 1