Central Florida New Bulk Vendor

BrianS

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Brian and I have decided to start bulk vending for some extra cash :)

Just bought my first 4 machines (used) but waiting on keys then I can locate them :)

I had a TON of questions that I wanted to ask, but after browsing the forums 99% of them were answered already!

I look forward to chatting it up with you all!

-Brian

After researching it I am still very much confused but I think I am moving a bit forward.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I MUST register a fictious Name for a company?

I need to register for a tax ID number

Still unsure if I need a permit for each machine.

-Brian

Oh I have several licenses. I got a fishing one and a driving one, I even got a "License to Ill". You can get a good start in the Vending Regulatory Affairs section. Just scroll down a few to see Florida's list. The fictious name is done online instead of the old way where you had to advertise in the newspaper. The machine permit will depend on your county of placement. Up here there is no charge for anywhere in the county. In the city it is $3 per machine per year but I don't think they enforece it much as most I see do not have it.

There is also a $100 Occupational license to operate a company out of your house and you must include a floor plan, and if you are in an apartment you must get some sort of approval from them as well and submit to city hall down the road.  If not, MUCHO fines!

Plus, Seminole county wants money too, $25/$50 to get an Occupational license for the county. Again, if you get caught without, pay up even more. So, best is to get them all.