Good price for used sticker and interactive gumball??

MartinNOLA

I'm looking at a Fast Track Interactive gumball and a 4-Column sticker.  What are fair prices for these used in good condition?  I found retail pricing online but haven't found anything on the board about used prices for these.  How well do these types usually do compared to tri-vends and such?

I've looked at a used interactive gumball machine that may be a "Fast Track" too but not sure. Does it have two coin mechs., one on each side and the gumballs can raise down the track to the bottom with car racing sounds? Also a neat electric time display to see which gumball has the best time? I didn't buy this one but still thinking about it. The top where the gumballs are is badly cracked and told they no longer make the machine. This guy wants $100 for it and still may buy it. The sounds on the machine with squealing brakes and racing engines is really cool. If I had a good idea on how to fix the top or make a new one I'd buy this one. I have bought several brand new 4 column flat vending machines for $100 to $125 and used $50 to $100.

I have bought several brand new 4 column flat vending machines for $100 to $125 and used $50 to $100.

Where on earth can you find a 4 column flat vender for less than $250 new?  I'd surely like to know.

The best price I've found is $160 for a 2-column at A&A.

I have a 8 column sitting here beside me right now that is absolutely brand new. I had to put it together. It was on Craigslist for $600 even though it cost over $800 new. I emailed him in October and said I might give him $300. Just got an email saying he'd sell it to me for $250 if I'd come buy it right now. I did. A few weeks ago I bought 9 brand new 4 column flat vending machines, still in boxes for $1,000 . I have alot of similar deals but never from the manufacturer or distributor. I have a deal I hope to hear from sometime in the future again. He was advertising for $1700 and I email him an offer for $500 telling him to let me know even if it months from now if he would like to sell. Some don't call and some do. I check craigslist in several states and go all over to get deals. I see deals in Houston too but it's too far for me to go. I see alot of good deals and it's frustrating when they are too far for me to go buy.  The one with the yellow roof is really cool - thats the deal for 9 new for a grand.  The big 8 column with the sign on top was the other one.  All new!