Random thoughts

lacanteen

I'm getting totally fed up with people whining about the price of things. $1.25 for a tea, $1.75 for a coffee, $2 for a slice of cake and $2.50 for car parking; anymore complaints I will honestly stop inviting my friends to my house!

Let me make sure I understand this. California wants more renewable energy used in the production of electricity, so they raise the price of gasoline to force the people to buy more electric cars, then turn the power off when the wind blows?

4 hours ago, lacanteen said:

Let me make sure I understand this. California wants more renewable energy used in the production of electricity, so they raise the price of gasoline to force the people to buy more electric cars, then turn the power off when the wind blows?

Pretty much this, but it’s actually worse.

”Let’s raise taxes on gas! While we’re at it, let’s require it to be more eco friendly somehow!”

”Why is gas so expensive? Must be evil capitalism.”

I will say however, the folks buying electric cars are the rich yuppies in the cities and suburbs, while the folks getting fucked by fire and power outages are the ones living in the rural eastern part. So they are geting triple dicked by golpher big city policies, as a lot of the intensity of the recent fires can be attributed to golpher forest management policies.

• Like 1