how many operate in high risk areas?

kai1836

I got the boot from my hood location just recently...

Guy kept making various different excuses "need to see charity papers" and "need to make sure this is legitmate business" (which I had proven) and this is shortly after him and his wife and published in the newspaper for selling stolen baby formula!! (fenced from local organized crime). Last time he just says he is selling the business, but he's just an employee of his wife...hmmm... So I removed per request since he's a pain in the a$$ every single time I visit. Oh and being friendly and what not doesn't help your cause. If they don't like a white guy going into the hood collecting $100 per month in mostly gumball sales, they will boot you lol. Another vendor had posted up next to mine and got the boot way earlier...He tried to get me out earlier but I didn't get the hint haha.

I should've asked to see HIS papers, being that he is buying stolen property from local gangs.

Karma will come right back to him soon.

• 2 years later...

I now have a couple of locations in the "ghetto" thanks to members on here who sold them to me, both cases they were too far out of the way for them so I bought them. Both seem like they are gonna be good money makers. Since I will be locating more in these areas I am going to invest in some chain and locks. I have thought about trying one of Northwesterns strong boxes and securing it outside of a location. And on the last part I don't carry pistol or anything just the attitude I wish a mother%$#$# would try to take my quarters! cool.gif

"locations in the "ghetto" thanks to members on here who sold them to me"  is one of the funniest quotes on this forum.

Archived