• Announcements

• The Mage

Please Login   08/02/2017

If you are not a member, register now to gain access to all of our features. There is no charge for membership. (Though donations are encouraged.) Once registered and logged in, you will be able to participate in the discussion, ask questions, and post, or respond to classified ads. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox! After 1 approved post you are able to access our download section. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TenVend    1

Hey,

Has anyone had and experience with the Red Bull machines....?  We've got an opportunity to pick one up for $150.  Says that it is taking money dollar and change, as well as cooling fine.  Said he got if for work and move jobs and it taking up space in garage.......  We have a few bigger 24/7 365 locations that it  "might" sale at.......Does anyone have one of those machines?  And do you think that would sale enough to warrant a machine just for Red Bull ??  Thanks for the input.........

Well, if it has a validator and changer in it, you can at least harvest those and sell the rest for scrap if the location does not pan out.  I see a lot of those machines for sale.

TenVend    1

I know it has a limited selection and it would need to go somewhere specific..........But I thought for that price is was worth a try........For $150 he might even come of that.  It looks real nice......

brendio    47

I would love one of those for one of my accounts, which is selling through 36 Red Bulls in the same time as 6 cokes.