AA machines. Need coin mechs and models

Coal River Vending

What parts are you looking for, I have a price last. Most of the time if you email or call, you can get one sent to you. A&a was getting it of the parts business awhile back, so they may no longer have anything. 

Good luck!  I'm not sure you'll be getting A&A parts since they discontinued machines.  As for NW, you're just as unlikely to get anything from them.  I ordered a new rack from them over 3 months ago and recently had to cancel and order Beaver because Northwestern has become incredibly incompetent.  Might have better luck finding some overpriced used mechs on ebay or another TVF member.

• 3 weeks later...

The top machines are A&A Global 2001 series machines, they are similar to the Northwestern 80 series, and the mechs are 100% compatible. Loosen the screws, slide them into position, easy stuff. The lower machines are A&A Global PN-95's, rough and tumble little things, again totally like the Northwestern 60 series machines and mechanisms. Same goes for vend wheels, globes, caps, the works. Give Northwestern a call and they can walk you through whatever you need.

It does suck that A&A stopped selling parts. Every now and again you'd get a wonky coin mech or two, but you really couldn't go wrong with things like lids, chute covers, front plates, but those days are gone.

Archived