New location (kfc)

drvend1@yahoo.com

I like the cashless ATM next to it.  You don't see many of them on the East coast.  We just started selling the cashless ATMs (smaller counter top models). 

Nice set-up.  I've been thinking about approaching the KFC in my town.

I saw this same set up for the first time yesterday in a Churchs Chicken. It has the same lower wooden cabinet with a 4 column sticker/tattoo machine and the three machines as above bolted to the sticker machine and not the cabinet. Had a Tomy Gacha set there with it so probably the same vendor. Nice looking setup!

nam

Simon,

You were gonna let us know how you attach your machines on to one another.  Also, are your modules for sale?  You site doesn't list prices.

I saw an ad in craigslist for my area where a guy was selling a large setup that looked alot like your modules but painted black with speckles.  Could those be your modules?

Darryl

the black machiens from craiig list are a line that i made for about 6 years and it is very good qulity and if you can buy it t a good price it is a work horse. if you need  my feed back e mail me a link to the craigs list and i will be happy to help you.

the counsels fit togeter with 1/4 bolts.

im working on a price list for this modular oak  line and will have it to you when ready.

sorry i did not get back with you sooner

Simon

http://www.bestvending.com