Greetings from Mexico

:)Hello everybody, it´s a pleasure to be part of this comunity. I´m form México and I´m new in the vending business. By the moment I only have 8 Northwestern machines in the town I live. I hope lo learn of you and of all these forums. I will appreciate your advices and suggestions about vending.

vendingdelaltiplano

Note: I´m practicing my english too, so excuse my misspellings.

Hello and welcome to vendiscuss! I am very interested in how your doing? What made you go into vending? I am from the mid-atlantic region of the US.....what part of mexico are you in? Don't worry about your english, I promise its better than my spanish! Am looking forward to hearing about your growth and developement in your new business pursuit. Kai

Hello Kai.

Thanks for your welcome!

My name is Abdón, I´m 25 years old, and as I said, I´m from Mexico. By the moment I only have 8 bulk vending machines: 1 H5 of the northwestern (with 2 S80 and 3 S60), and 3 S60. I have two locations in the northeast of Mexico. I live in a state named San Luis Potosí. Until now I´m going slow, but I´ve learner a lot. Now I know how is the vending business here in Mexico, I now the companies and the most common machines in the market. For me my best option are the Northwestern. But I´ll appreciate your suggestions and points of view.

Thanks again, and be sure that I will be looking forward your coments and messages.

Abdón

San Luis Potosí

México

Note: The name of my little business is "Vending del altiplano"