How to pick up 10 Vendstars?

Skaught

You can get Goo Gone from a grocery/dept store, also look into getting a cleaner called "Glo Gloss", it can be found at Lowe's for sure, probably at other stores too.  It is $6 per can but it cleans wonderful, doesnt smell like chemicals, and shines up plastic globes/panels really nice.

I used a product called "Goof Off" on a globe of one of my 1-800 machines last night to remove some sticker residue.  Unfortunately, that was a complete mistake.  It took the residue right off, along with the shiney surface of the clear plastic.  The Goo Gone must be different than Goo-Gone, or the plastic on the vendstars are different than the 1-800 machines.

The bottom line is, I suggest testing what ever cleaning product you are using on your plastics before you start wiping down visible areas.  I learned the hard way!

Jeff

Lift off is also a great glue/residue remover. I found it in the paint section of Home Depot. To make a spare just go to a locksmith and have them make you a copy. They all don't do Barrel locks but most due. They run about 5-6 bucks a copy.