google.com, pub-6262331124919164, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Jump to content

Exact Change Light Always On

kikegtz

Hello, I have a dixie narco 600E, the machine was working fine for at least a year. I relocated the machine a week ago and the ëxact change light has been on since the move. I tried using another coin validator and it does not go away. Tried the ol' classic turn off and on again still the light on. 

Anyone with a possible solution?

Are all your tubes full, or close to it?  You could try a ram clear on your control board and reprogram.  To do a ram clear, remove the board cover and remove the battery for at least 10 seconds, then reinstall.

Yes coin tubes are all full, I used to just take the box below (where the money drops after being full) and leave the coin mechanism full always. I will try the ram clear tomorrow and see what happens, thanks for the quick answer.

If this is an MDB coin mech you will need to empty the coin tubes and then refill the coin mech using the Tube Fill mode in the programming so that the machine can count the coins into the coin mech.  Your board probably lost it's memory of coin counts when you moved the machine.  It may need a new battery on the logic board to preserve those settings.  If you had to reprogram the machine at the new location because it lost all settings then that is why.

Archived