• Announcements

• The Mage

Please Login   08/02/2017

If you are not a member, register now to gain access to all of our features. There is no charge for membership. (Though donations are encouraged.) Once registered and logged in, you will be able to participate in the discussion, ask questions, and post, or respond to classified ads. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox! After 1 approved post you are able to access our download section. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
iceebear19727

Repair crane artwork on front

I need advice on repairing the peeling artwork on the front of my cranes.  I don't know how to approach it, whether it's repairing, repainting, etc.  Or what would it cost to redo the whole theme of the crane? would it be worth it? I haven't found any information on it .

Also, how would I replace the rope lights? I haven't figured out how to remove them. I know that they are AC but they seem to be tied into the interior lights also (which are working).

16776745_10208268262971245_1079452200_o.jpg

16810628_10208268264531284_1501924323_o.jpg

Edited by iceebear19727

A good copy shop can make new skins, they are expensive but will revitalize worn looking machines. Youcsn get rope light at a lot of big box home improvement stores. Installation varies machine to machine but is not that hard to do, 

9 hours ago, musser said:

A good copy shop can make new skins, they are expensive but will revitalize worn looking machines. Youcsn get rope light at a lot of big box home improvement stores. Installation varies machine to machine but is not that hard to do, 

I asked this in another section, but will ask here too: Do you get the copy shop to digitise the images for you as well as print them. Have you got it done before?

Yes I have done it. There are millions of free graphics. Most cooy shops already have extensive libraries. I have also had skins made for equipment using a locations logo. Easy to do.easy to put on.

Just tell them what you want it for. The skin is basically custom printed contact paper, 

• Like 1