eagle rack

vendnoob

I just baught my first bulk machines!!! Is 6 Eagles on a rack for $60.00. is that a good deal? I  just won the bid on Ebay and no shipping charge because I can pick it up, he live about 40 minutes from me.

way to go!  I saw that auction and wanted it dearly.  Too bad I live a thousand  miles away! GREAT PICK UP!!  That is a STEAL!

vendnoob,

When you find pick up only, the bottom falls out on vending machine prices.  That's when the steals are found.  Good work!  I have yet to find anything like that in the area where I live.  Hopefully one day!

A COUPLE OF WEEKS BACK I SAW 80 OR 90 OAK HEADS ON A PALLET GOING FOR $350!   UNFORTUNATELY THEY WERE IN MISSOURI!  I REALLY CONSIDERED DRIVING FROM CENTRAL TEXAS UP THERE!

Judging by the picture you definitely got a great deal.  Instead of buying stands why not try to locate the whole rack?

Yes, you can look for Asian or Mexican restaurants (mom and pops) to locate this puppy!  Offer them a commission and vend gumballs, superballs, etc.  You may even be able to vend certain toys.  These are cheap items to vend.  That allows you to offer the location a sweet commission and still come out ahead.  I'm a newbie so you'll have to get the details from others on here.  Maybe G-Man can elaborate.

Great find, and welcome to the business.  ANYTIME you find a deal at $10/head unless they are completely shot... you better RUN and find a way to make it happen.  That is one major factor in how you win at this business. 

Always be on the lookout for these deals until you have a comfortable level of startup machines.

• 2 weeks later...

Im sure someone has thought of this or even done this already but i just wanted to see how well it went over.

what about making all 6 machines gumballs. each one a differant flavor(watermelon,apple,cherry,blueberry) you get the picture.

vendnoob wrote:

Im sure someone has thought of this or even done this already but i just wanted to see how well it went over.

what about making all 6 machines gumballs. each one a differant flavor(watermelon,apple,cherry,blueberry) you get the picture.

Great deal ven. I would mix candy up and not have all GBs.