vendtex

silver and gold mylar for NW super 60

Does anyone know a source of material that looks similar to the mylar used on these machines that can be obtained cheaper?  Thanks

Once out comes loose on mine, I peal it off and leave it off.

• Like 1

I don't use it on refurbed machines. I use it sometimes to cover paint damage if the rest of a machine looks good. If I need it I order it from Cardinal distributing, they are a Northwestern Distributor.

16 hours ago, sweetstop said:

NW is only $2.75 set

Thanks.  

I like to try to make the refurbished ones look as new as I can.  Maybe isn't cost effective, but you see some crappy machines at times, and I'd like to distinguish mine from those.

Northwestern sells machines without the mylar, I have bought many. So no mylar= look like new

4 hours ago, musser said:

Northwestern sells machines without the mylar, I have bought many. So no mylar= look like new

agreed but it's hard to clean up the gummy stuff under the mylar for a refurbished one that's when I put a new one one.  I've bought new without mylar too.

Lol, yea the glue is really hard to get off when it's been on for 20 years! The last Mylar I bought came from Cardinal. I don't know if they have other parts, probably do. From time to time they have a lot of good used Northwesterns. 

A bit of advise, not meant to be snarky in any way. Bulk vending is a very very small industry. Folks are used to getting on line to say Amazon and getting immediate satisfaction. Amazon probably sells more goods in an hour than all Bulk Vending suppliers combined sell in a year. So, it really is difficult finding and getting stuff. Just gotta be patient and sometimes creative. 

• Like 1

ive made them from my vinyl sticker material that i use and then it could be customized with color and text but didnt list them on my site because I cant beat the price that NW sells them for

Here's my attempt at Mylar. [emoji41]IMG_2286.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

vendtex from the pic you posted I think your Mylar looks good

14 hours ago, vendtex said:

Here's my attempt at Mylar. emoji41.pngIMG_2286.JPG

What kind of material did you use for that? 

reflective tape from amazon comes in 2 inch size....should be able to get 12 sets out of the 5 yards so just over $1 a set.

hi we sell this and all nw parts

thanks scott

What do you charge for silver or gold Mylar?