Third party vending

bcron

For those of you who have done third-party soda, how has your experience been with them repairing problems?  Are they typically pretty quick to respond to repairs?  My thought, being as small as I am is that I want to make the repair that day or the next business day if at all possible and in most cases I have been able to do so.  I would be worried that when you call the third party, they  may take a week or two to get out.

• 1 month later...

It actually depends on where you are, how busy they are, and how many machines you have from them.

All of these can lead to anything from same day to up to a week for them to get to you.

I have a good friend who does this and for him it is usually a next day thing but it has taken 2 days before.

Kevin

I would say at the worst 3 or 4 days during the busy summer months to get out to the machine and troubleshoot. During the winter most techs are looking to stay busy and could respond within hours. There's always the possibility of ordering parts, etc which could add a week to the repair time.

I used Coke/Pepsi for years. i found it better to get to know the machine(s) and fix them youself. As long as it is not a biggie (coin mech/compressor)you are ahead and Coke/Pepsi will probably love you for not bothering them with small stuff. The machines they use are top quality so I would not expect problems. Except for the big Royals with the Chrome bicycle chain drive. Anyone know much about these? Great machines I just cannot figure them out.