, pub-6262331124919164, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Jump to content

Cam switch Dixie narco 501t

Recommended Posts

It's called a motor switch and the part number depends on the switch as they vary.  That one is likely to be listed as a Dixie narco switch or dixie narco motor switch.

Pretty much every vending supplier carries those. They are very common.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...