First check up on my triple !!!

ghostridergt

Today I went to the lube shop that I put my triple in and after 2 wks that baby had $12.75 in it!! Im very pumped right now and ready to get that double placed and build up slowly. Just wanted to share the good news with everyone.

Ghostrider,

That location sounds like a keeper. Fun seeing your machines in there working while you're at home. Hard not to want to go check up on how they're doing. Kinda like kids, huh? My wife always wants to go see how there doing.

nam

Thx everyone, I did get some good data also. PMM is going to be filled to the top, that was by far my best seller @10.25, Skittles bombed @ $1.75 and the Hot Tamales were a complete let down @ $.75. Im thinking about taking the HT out if it doesnt sell anymore after another month and switching to MM. Kai its in a lube shop around town thats about 10mins away from me.

ghostridergt, just switch to another product, this trial is just part of doing bussiness. I have a location that sels Skittles likem you can't believe, and an other just 2 miles away that I can't sell a Skittle to save my soul. I continue to change product till I find one that works for that particular location. 

Pmm are my best selling followed by m&I and skittles. I put Ht in only if requested anymore. I think they are too hot for kids. If you get a place that someone is eating them they can go well. M&I and skittles sell about 6 bags to 1 on the HT

Thx everyone for the advice. I cant find bulk M&I out here for anything, my local sam's vending section sucks completely, I think I need to try the one not to far from my moms house a couple towns over I remember them having actual vending machines in stock when I used to go with her as a kid. If I can find M&I thats whats going in next service, otherwise im gonna try RP, since its readily available and relatively cheap out here.