Well at least you got something from them. I never did. I signed early this year also. I have since found out that a variety Kcup pack costs about $30 and brewers from $80 to $300 for commercial brewers.

Did you get a commercial brewer or residential brewer?

A guy at Green Frog in Denver (on the web) claims to have Joe's home address. Maybe you can reach him through a neighbor.

You could contact the Orange County Prosecuting Attorney. They have a form to fill out.  

Good luck.

Let us know what kind of site he found for you, is he reimbursing you for cream and sugar (they told me they would), who is buying th donuts for the client, and what kind of client did you get as in 100 cups a week or 5 cups a month???

Cokeprograms (never given permission to use the name 'coke') is rebranding as Red Solutions or REDsolutions. Showing up on a FRANCHISE site. Note that bing a 'franchisor' requires many, many legal documents filed with, possibility, various states in order to operate in that state. So your first question to Red Solutions is where is your state certificate to sell franchises in my state. If they do not readily have that, you can report them to your state's attorney general and to the State of California. Watch out. 

Reputable companies will clearly state if it is a Franchise opportunity and if it is registered in your state as a Franchisor. 

The contract that I saw from Cokeprograms did NOT commit them to actually do anything. You were obligated to pay $500 or $1000. They did nothing for me.

If you search this site, you will find complaints about these guys going back to 2012 when they 'sold' vending machines.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the latest on this? They must be getting ready to face legal troubles because they are bombarding people with emails and really making a push to sell new routes. They have also increased their cost from the 500 or 1000 to 5000. I receive 2 to 7 emails a day from them. In one they even have a person's testimonial claiming they trusted the man you did and were thankful. If I had not read this thread I would have been tempted. Glad I checked here first.

Hello all.  I am a victim of fraud as well. Cokepromotion aka Joseph Zapata has striked again. For those of you who have fallen victim too, please report the incident.  You can contact the FBI office in dowtown Los Angeles at (310) 477-6565. They will take all your info and will investigate.  Everyone who has been wronged report it and expose him for what he really is....

I believe his new number is [REDACTED]

Here is his latest scam

01414_602mSslECwm_300x300.jpg

image 1 of 3
<
>

favorite this post Aug 29Coffee vending pros machine $5000 (Longbeach) pic map hide this posting

Just imagine if "Joseph" funneled all of this effort and creativity into a legitimate business, like say, starting his own vending route.

If you think about it, people like this are just self-defeating. I really feel for those that they take with them in their downward spiral.

There is no such thing as "the deal of a lifetime." There are simply a series of opertunities that present themselves over the years. Some are better than others, but if anything smells the least bit fishy, just walk away. Another will come along eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Redsolutions is now saying they are "like a franchise." Redsolutions use to call itself 'cokeprograms' until Coca Cola Company stated they had no rights to that name. My understanding is that you also cannot be 'like a franchise.' Franchises are heavily regulated in my state and I think in many states. The 'guarantees' in the latest resolutions ads are for around $6000/MONTH in income. Such statements are just not allowed for any real business. If you deal with these guys make sure that those words are in the Contract/license/franchise agreement. Redsolutions also appears on one Franchising site. Their ad sounds desperate to my reading. Make up your own mind.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, Disgruntled said:

Redsolutions is now saying they are "like a franchise." Redsolutions use to call itself 'cokeprograms' until Coca Cola Company stated they had no rights to that name. My understanding is that you also cannot be 'like a franchise.' Franchises are heavily regulated in my state and I think in many states. The 'guarantees' in the latest resolutions ads are for around $6000/MONTH in income. Such statements are just not allowed for any real business. If you deal with these guys make sure that those words are in the Contract/license/franchise agreement. Redsolutions also appears on one Franchising site. Their ad sounds desperate to my reading. Make up your own mind.

Hello,  I have a case that is being investigated currently.  If you have been scammed, please provide me your contact info to be included.  Thanks!

BEWARE!!!!!  BEWARE!!!!  BEWARE!!!

◀ prev next ▶

favorite this post VEND FREE COFFEE ROUTE FOR SALE - $500 (Providence) hide this posting unhide

< image 1 of 5 >

QR Code Link to This Post

MAKE 100,000 A YEAR DOING COFFEE ROUTES!!!
REDSOLUTIONS IS ALL OVER THE FRANCHISE PLATFORMS...FOR BEING THE NUMBER ONE (1) LOWEST COST, HIGHEST PROFIT, AND MOST CONVENIENT BUSINESS TO OPERATE UNDER A LICENSE TO OPERATE!!! (That means Redsolutions pays for your business, your products/equipment, and growth... year around, for a small one-time fee. Like a Franchise!)

Call [REDACTED]

FREE COFFEE ROUTE FROM REDSOLUTIONS FOR A ONE TIME LICENSE FEE.
FOR ONLY 1500 DOWN OR LESS ON THE 5,000.00 PROGRAM FEE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN COFFEE ROUTE AND PAY THE BALANCE ON THE PROGRAM WITH YOUR PROFITS! JOIN TODAY!

IN HOUSE FINANCING, EVERYONE APPROVED ON THE 5,000.00 PROGRAM FEE SO CALL NOW, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

WWW.REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM OR CALL [REDACTED] TO SPEAK TO A LIVE REPRESENTATIVE

Make 1,500.00 a month on your first cycle! Make 6,000 a month after 1 year!
See This To Believe It! Don't Wait and Call NOW!! [REDACTED]

REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM
1. OBTAINS YOUR BILL-PAYING ACCOUNTS FOR YOU
2. PROVIDES EQUIPMENT AT NO COST TO ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS
3. DOUBLES AND TRIPLES YOUR ROUTES ACTIVITY...ALL YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR.

An Operator License Is Like A Franchise!

DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRIVE? GO "SHIP ONLY" AT NO EXTRA COST!

DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRIVE AROUND AND DO COFFEE? SELECT "SHIP ONLY" AND PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNTS...IT'S LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN COFFEE CATALOG ROUTE!!! COME'ON!!! CALL 1800 348 0410 TO GET STARTED TODAY!!

[REDACTED]

Do you have great people skills and a passion to help your community? Do you encourage friends and neighbors to buy local? Do you want to work from home, be your own boss, promote small business and have fun? If your answer is Yes, You have almost everything you need to start a business with Redsolutions.

Why?
Redsolutions operates in EVERY city and EVERY state in the USA

Redsolutions pays for Equipment, Product, and Generates your Accounts (all for the One-Time license fee): AND NEVER STOPS, YOU GROW ALL YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!

[REDACTED]

THAT MEANS: NO COST!!
THAT MEANS: MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!
THAT MEANS: NO RISK!!

EVERYTHING TO GAIN, NOTHING TO LOSE...JOIN NOW! CALL [REDACTED]
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, CALL NOW!! [REDACTED]

====================================================================

[Afraid of scams? Well, we're not one of them and we can prove it. We DO NOT accept cash, check, bank wire, Western Union OR any form of payment that puts our buyers at risk]. Purchase your program safely with the assurance of buyer protection by putting it on your debit/credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.
=====================================================================

When employees are asked to do more with less, smart business managers look for creative, affordable ways to keep staff motivated. Survey findings reveal that small perks like good, free coffee can have a major impact in boosting employee morale, and have been an age old way for employers to keep their employees satisfied, and motivated.

According to a recent national survey, three out of five employed Americans feel more motivated to do their best work when provided with perks in the office. Nearly half said small perks make them feel more valued.

"It's important for business managers to recognize and reward their staff for their hard work, even if a tight budget only allows for small perks," said Dr. Bob Nelson, a leading authority on workforce motivation, best-selling author, and co-founder of Recognition Professionals International.

CALL REDSOLUTIONS TODAY [REDACTED]

With today's coffee shop culture; hotels are acting quick to bring the lure of coffee shop culture into every hotel room and lobby, with a special interest in custom branded K cups lids, and pre-ground and packed, single brew packets.

Stats point to fresh, free coffee as a commonly desired office perk that has a very high perceived value to employees. A recent national survey conducted on behalf of Keurig, Incorporated, a leader in single-serve brewing systems, showed that nearly 85% of all employees surveyed would prefer free, daily fresh gourmet coffee or tea over a company's annual holiday party.

Keurig's Single-Cup Brewing technology makes it easy to reward employees by providing a variety of gourmet beverages for everyone's tastes, without the waste, mess, and hassle associated with traditional coffeemakers. Redsolutions frequently supplies its vendors with Keurig and made for Keurig K cups.

We provide the following at no charge to you accounts:

1. Bunn and Newco Commercial Coffee Equipment
2. Cafection Equipment
3. Keurig Equipment
4. Cappuccino machines; Ice Makers etc.

There is Only So Much Time We Have to Retire Before We Have To! Get Ahead Of That Game and Call Now To Start Your Very Own Commercial Coffee Route! Are you Retired, Well Than How Would You Like to Retire Again!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
CALL NOW [REDACTED] AND VISIT WWW.REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM AND SCHEDULE A PHONE APPOINTMENT TODAY

Tamicka, always do your research and make up your own mind. I see an ad that seems to 'promise' $6000/mo of income. That is like saying 'this vitamin cures cancer/Aids/constipation/pick a disease.' If they make such a claim it had better be in the contract with them on the hook. Otherwise it is just another greed appeal.

There is also a group called Coffee Pros or Coffee Vending Pros. It may be the same crew using a drop box in the New York area put rerouting the calls. I thin there are two RIPOFF reports about them. Joe Zapata is on Linkedlin and James DeGrass is another name. They also use fake names based on some of the notes in this chain.

Always do research and make up your own mind. One person in this chain claims a good experience with these guys.

On 9/17/2017 at 4:59 PM, vendorman said:

BEWARE!!!!!  BEWARE!!!!  BEWARE!!!

◀ prev next ▶

favorite this post VEND FREE COFFEE ROUTE FOR SALE - $500 (Providence) hide this posting unhide

< image 1 of 5 >

QR Code Link to This Post

MAKE 100,000 A YEAR DOING COFFEE ROUTES!!!
REDSOLUTIONS IS ALL OVER THE FRANCHISE PLATFORMS...FOR BEING THE NUMBER ONE (1) LOWEST COST, HIGHEST PROFIT, AND MOST CONVENIENT BUSINESS TO OPERATE UNDER A LICENSE TO OPERATE!!! (That means Redsolutions pays for your business, your products/equipment, and growth... year around, for a small one-time fee. Like a Franchise!)

Call [REDACTED]

FREE COFFEE ROUTE FROM REDSOLUTIONS FOR A ONE TIME LICENSE FEE.
FOR ONLY 1500 DOWN OR LESS ON THE 5,000.00 PROGRAM FEE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN COFFEE ROUTE AND PAY THE BALANCE ON THE PROGRAM WITH YOUR PROFITS! JOIN TODAY!

IN HOUSE FINANCING, EVERYONE APPROVED ON THE 5,000.00 PROGRAM FEE SO CALL NOW, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

WWW.REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM OR CALL [REDACTED] TO SPEAK TO A LIVE REPRESENTATIVE

See This To Believe It! Don't Wait and Call NOW!! [REDACTED]

REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM
1. OBTAINS YOUR BILL-PAYING ACCOUNTS FOR YOU
2. PROVIDES EQUIPMENT AT NO COST TO ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS
3. DOUBLES AND TRIPLES YOUR ROUTES ACTIVITY...ALL YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR.

DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRIVE? GO "SHIP ONLY" AT NO EXTRA COST!

DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRIVE AROUND AND DO COFFEE? SELECT "SHIP ONLY" AND PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNTS...IT'S LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN COFFEE CATALOG ROUTE!!! COME'ON!!! CALL 1800 348 0410 TO GET STARTED TODAY!!

[REDACTED]

Do you have great people skills and a passion to help your community? Do you encourage friends and neighbors to buy local? Do you want to work from home, be your own boss, promote small business and have fun? If your answer is Yes, You have almost everything you need to start a business with Redsolutions.

Why?
Redsolutions operates in EVERY city and EVERY state in the USA

Redsolutions pays for Equipment, Product, and Generates your Accounts (all for the One-Time license fee): AND NEVER STOPS, YOU GROW ALL YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!

[REDACTED]

THAT MEANS: NO COST!!
THAT MEANS: MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!
THAT MEANS: NO RISK!!

EVERYTHING TO GAIN, NOTHING TO LOSE...JOIN NOW! CALL [REDACTED]
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, CALL NOW!! [REDACTED]

====================================================================

[Afraid of scams? Well, we're not one of them and we can prove it. We DO NOT accept cash, check, bank wire, Western Union OR any form of payment that puts our buyers at risk]. Purchase your program safely with the assurance of buyer protection by putting it on your debit/credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.
=====================================================================

When employees are asked to do more with less, smart business managers look for creative, affordable ways to keep staff motivated. Survey findings reveal that small perks like good, free coffee can have a major impact in boosting employee morale, and have been an age old way for employers to keep their employees satisfied, and motivated.

According to a recent national survey, three out of five employed Americans feel more motivated to do their best work when provided with perks in the office. Nearly half said small perks make them feel more valued.

"It's important for business managers to recognize and reward their staff for their hard work, even if a tight budget only allows for small perks," said Dr. Bob Nelson, a leading authority on workforce motivation, best-selling author, and co-founder of Recognition Professionals International.

CALL REDSOLUTIONS TODAY [REDACTED]

With today's coffee shop culture; hotels are acting quick to bring the lure of coffee shop culture into every hotel room and lobby, with a special interest in custom branded K cups lids, and pre-ground and packed, single brew packets.

Stats point to fresh, free coffee as a commonly desired office perk that has a very high perceived value to employees. A recent national survey conducted on behalf of Keurig, Incorporated, a leader in single-serve brewing systems, showed that nearly 85% of all employees surveyed would prefer free, daily fresh gourmet coffee or tea over a company's annual holiday party.

Keurig's Single-Cup Brewing technology makes it easy to reward employees by providing a variety of gourmet beverages for everyone's tastes, without the waste, mess, and hassle associated with traditional coffeemakers. Redsolutions frequently supplies its vendors with Keurig and made for Keurig K cups.

We provide the following at no charge to you accounts:

1. Bunn and Newco Commercial Coffee Equipment
2. Cafection Equipment
3. Keurig Equipment
4. Cappuccino machines; Ice Makers etc.

There is Only So Much Time We Have to Retire Before We Have To! Get Ahead Of That Game and Call Now To Start Your Very Own Commercial Coffee Route! Are you Retired, Well Than How Would You Like to Retire Again!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
CALL NOW [REDACTED] AND VISIT WWW.REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM AND SCHEDULE A PHONE APPOINTMENT TODAY

It practically bleeds desperation. And it just goes on and on... wow...

Had not heard much recently. Now it appears that Redsolutions (aka cokeprograms) is pitching their idea to spouses of active duty members. Also in heavy veteran areas. The ad - in my opinion - implies that you can make $6,000/mo with little work. Certainly want to see that in the contract.  Then I see complaints on this forum about them taking money and no results. Targeting spouses of active duty personnel and veterans is getting pretty low. I saw their ads in Norfolk, Columbus Ga and of course some in Florida. These are heavy active duty and veteran areas. Just an opinion. Could be overreacting. Their ad is just all over the place in my opinion. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All, I am handling customer service inquiries for the company formerly known as Coke Promotions. I understand that there are a handful of individuals who signed up under the Coke Promotions program, who do not feel that they were given what they paid for, or reimbursed for their initial payments to the company.

Shortly after Coke Promotions closed, an email went out to all individuals who were possibly affected as the program was developed. The email asked that all individuals wishing to discuss their account, get in contact so that arrangements could be made to make them whole. Of the 10 individuals who were sent the email, only 2 responded to the email. Those two have been responded to.

If you are a person who feels that you were "scammed" please send an email to customerservicevend@gmail.com.

While every person should be heard, in reviewing this board, looking at the customer files, and speaking with some of the staff at the former company, it appears that not all information being provided on this site is accurate.  For example, many of the individuals who signed up under Coke Promotions charged back their credit cards for any and all payments that they made. This was not challenged by the company, and those individuals were made whole. They lost nothing and suffered no damages. Those individuals continue to complain however.  Other individuals were provided free equipment, or took company equipment from their accounts, when the accounts were closed, that if resold would far exceed the initial investment that they put into the program. Many requests were made to return the equipment, but out of anger, they did not. They have likely been made whole from a value standpoint.

Regardless of each person's individual situation, I am here to answer any questions, try and find solutions, and rectify any complaints to the best of my ability. You may again reach me at customerservicevend@gmail.com.

Regarding Red Solutions, the company is making many changes. They do in fact offer a 100% money back guarantee for all individuals who sign up through the program. If your route is not provided to you within 90 business days, early disbursements are made to you in an amount commensurate with your investment. You receive the early disbursements until you either 1) receive a route; or 2) are made whole for the amount of money that you have invested. The modification of this program is to ensure that no potential route manager feels like their investment is unprotected or that the company is a scam. New staff is being hired, legal staff brought on, and big strides are being taken to rectify any unhappy individuals who are or were affiliated with prior companies. Bearing all of this in mind, very few routes are available instantly. There is a lengthy process that begins upon signing up. A route is developed for you, in your specific area. This process may take 1 month or many months. This is why the early disbursement program has been initiated. It not only provides comfort to investors, but also provides an opportunity to receive some income, while a route is being finalized, should it be taking a longer period of time than anticipated.

I say with truth and honesty that my goal is to find a way to assist all individuals who feel wronged from their dealings with Coke Promotions. Joseph Zapata has hired me to focus on this problem as every one moves forward. Please send me an email at customerservicevend@gmail.com if you would like to discuss your specific situation.

Thank you kindly. 

Please kindly golpher off.

You made claims that you would provide Coke owned equipment to your customers. You and I both know damn well that neither Coke nor Pepsi nor 7up, has given 3rd party leases to new vendors for many, many years, especially in the SoCal area. I cannot see your company as anything but scammers, due to the fact that you promised things that you knew would not come to fruition.

Now the fact that you have now formed a new company gives me even more suspicion, as it is still the same bastard running the show, as well as the fact that forming a bunch of new companies to replace old ones with tarnished names, is pretty much the M.O. of many scammers.

Oh, and G O L P H E R for spamming the golpher out of the local Craigslist.

I concur.  I can't believe that this dude is actually trying to repair the reputation of a known scam and a scam that, like all scams, is a deal too good to believe.  There is NO WAY that any deal like this, whether for soda machines or coffee machines will ever provide a return on investment nor an income to anyone foolish enough to give money to them to get rich quick.  We won't be able to save everyone because they aren't all lucky enough to come across this forum and be warned away but we will do what we can to save people from themselves and the big dollar signs they think they see.