• Announcements

• The Mage

Please Login   08/02/2017

If you are not a member, register now to gain access to all of our features. There is no charge for membership. (Though donations are encouraged.) Once registered and logged in, you will be able to participate in the discussion, ask questions, and post, or respond to classified ads. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox! After 1 approved post you are able to access our download section. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Well at least you got something from them. I never did. I signed early this year also. I have since found out that a variety Kcup pack costs about $30 and brewers from $80 to $300 for commercial brewers.

Did you get a commercial brewer or residential brewer?

A guy at Green Frog in Denver (on the web) claims to have Joe's home address. Maybe you can reach him through a neighbor.

You could contact the Orange County Prosecuting Attorney. They have a form to fill out.  

Good luck.

Let us know what kind of site he found for you, is he reimbursing you for cream and sugar (they told me they would), who is buying th donuts for the client, and what kind of client did you get as in 100 cups a week or 5 cups a month???

Cokeprograms (never given permission to use the name 'coke') is rebranding as Red Solutions or REDsolutions. Showing up on a FRANCHISE site. Note that bing a 'franchisor' requires many, many legal documents filed with, possibility, various states in order to operate in that state. So your first question to Red Solutions is where is your state certificate to sell franchises in my state. If they do not readily have that, you can report them to your state's attorney general and to the State of California. Watch out. 

Reputable companies will clearly state if it is a Franchise opportunity and if it is registered in your state as a Franchisor. 

The contract that I saw from Cokeprograms did NOT commit them to actually do anything. You were obligated to pay $500 or $1000. They did nothing for me.

If you search this site, you will find complaints about these guys going back to 2012 when they 'sold' vending machines.

What is the latest on this? They must be getting ready to face legal troubles because they are bombarding people with emails and really making a push to sell new routes. They have also increased their cost from the 500 or 1000 to 5000. I receive 2 to 7 emails a day from them. In one they even have a person's testimonial claiming they trusted the man you did and were thankful. If I had not read this thread I would have been tempted. Glad I checked here first.

I have no new news. I get nothing from them. They had a testimonial in some prior literature. I did a name search on the person in the city named and could not find anyone by that name.

Hello all.  I am a victim of fraud as well. Cokepromotion aka Joseph Zapata has striked again. For those of you who have fallen victim too, please report the incident.  You can contact the FBI office in dowtown Los Angeles at (310) 477-6565. They will take all your info and will investigate.  Everyone who has been wronged report it and expose him for what he really is....

I believe his new number is (909) 726-5532

Here is his latest scam

01414_602mSslECwm_300x300.jpg

image 1 of 3
<
>

favorite this post Aug 29Coffee vending pros machine $5000 (Longbeach) pic map hide this posting

Edited by vendorman

I'm getting like five emails a day from them. I bet they feel the handwriting on the wall for an investigation and legal battle. Scam as many as u can as quickly as u can and split.

Just imagine if "Joseph" funneled all of this effort and creativity into a legitimate business, like say, starting his own vending route.

If you think about it, people like this are just self-defeating. I really feel for those that they take with them in their downward spiral.

There is no such thing as "the deal of a lifetime." There are simply a series of opertunities that present themselves over the years. Some are better than others, but if anything smells the least bit fishy, just walk away. Another will come along eventually.

Redsolutions is now saying they are "like a franchise." Redsolutions use to call itself 'cokeprograms' until Coca Cola Company stated they had no rights to that name. My understanding is that you also cannot be 'like a franchise.' Franchises are heavily regulated in my state and I think in many states. The 'guarantees' in the latest resolutions ads are for around $6000/MONTH in income. Such statements are just not allowed for any real business. If you deal with these guys make sure that those words are in the Contract/license/franchise agreement. Redsolutions also appears on one Franchising site. Their ad sounds desperate to my reading. Make up your own mind.

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Tamicka I was looking to get in vending, ran across redsouloutions some how felt it was To good to be true. I came across this forum I thank god, because I was about to invest.thank you people so much.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, Disgruntled said:

Redsolutions is now saying they are "like a franchise." Redsolutions use to call itself 'cokeprograms' until Coca Cola Company stated they had no rights to that name. My understanding is that you also cannot be 'like a franchise.' Franchises are heavily regulated in my state and I think in many states. The 'guarantees' in the latest resolutions ads are for around $6000/MONTH in income. Such statements are just not allowed for any real business. If you deal with these guys make sure that those words are in the Contract/license/franchise agreement. Redsolutions also appears on one Franchising site. Their ad sounds desperate to my reading. Make up your own mind.

Hello,  I have a case that is being investigated currently.  If you have been scammed, please provide me your contact info to be included.  Thanks!

BEWARE!!!!!  BEWARE!!!!  BEWARE!!!

◀ prev next ▶

favorite this post VEND FREE COFFEE ROUTE FOR SALE - $500 (Providence) hide this posting unhide

< image 1 of 5 >

QR Code Link to This Post

MAKE 100,000 A YEAR DOING COFFEE ROUTES!!!
REDSOLUTIONS IS ALL OVER THE FRANCHISE PLATFORMS...FOR BEING THE NUMBER ONE (1) LOWEST COST, HIGHEST PROFIT, AND MOST CONVENIENT BUSINESS TO OPERATE UNDER A LICENSE TO OPERATE!!! (That means Redsolutions pays for your business, your products/equipment, and growth... year around, for a small one-time fee. Like a Franchise!)

Call 1(800) 348 0410

FREE COFFEE ROUTE FROM REDSOLUTIONS FOR A ONE TIME LICENSE FEE.
FOR ONLY 1500 DOWN OR LESS ON THE 5,000.00 PROGRAM FEE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN COFFEE ROUTE AND PAY THE BALANCE ON THE PROGRAM WITH YOUR PROFITS! JOIN TODAY!

IN HOUSE FINANCING, EVERYONE APPROVED ON THE 5,000.00 PROGRAM FEE SO CALL NOW, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

WWW.REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM OR CALL 1800 348 0410 TO SPEAK TO A LIVE REPRESENTATIVE

Make 1,500.00 a month on your first cycle! Make 6,000 a month after 1 year!
See This To Believe It! Don't Wait and Call NOW!! 1 800 348 0410

REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM
1. OBTAINS YOUR BILL-PAYING ACCOUNTS FOR YOU
2. PROVIDES EQUIPMENT AT NO COST TO ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS
3. DOUBLES AND TRIPLES YOUR ROUTES ACTIVITY...ALL YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR.

An Operator License Is Like A Franchise!

DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRIVE? GO "SHIP ONLY" AT NO EXTRA COST!

DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRIVE AROUND AND DO COFFEE? SELECT "SHIP ONLY" AND PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNTS...IT'S LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN COFFEE CATALOG ROUTE!!! COME'ON!!! CALL 1800 348 0410 TO GET STARTED TODAY!!

1 800 348 0410

Do you have great people skills and a passion to help your community? Do you encourage friends and neighbors to buy local? Do you want to work from home, be your own boss, promote small business and have fun? If your answer is Yes, You have almost everything you need to start a business with Redsolutions.

Why?
Redsolutions operates in EVERY city and EVERY state in the USA

Redsolutions pays for Equipment, Product, and Generates your Accounts (all for the One-Time license fee): AND NEVER STOPS, YOU GROW ALL YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!

1 (800) 348 0410

THAT MEANS: NO COST!!
THAT MEANS: MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!
THAT MEANS: NO RISK!!

EVERYTHING TO GAIN, NOTHING TO LOSE...JOIN NOW! CALL 1 800 348 0410
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, CALL NOW!! 1 800 348 0410

====================================================================

[Afraid of scams? Well, we're not one of them and we can prove it. We DO NOT accept cash, check, bank wire, Western Union OR any form of payment that puts our buyers at risk]. Purchase your program safely with the assurance of buyer protection by putting it on your debit/credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.
=====================================================================

When employees are asked to do more with less, smart business managers look for creative, affordable ways to keep staff motivated. Survey findings reveal that small perks like good, free coffee can have a major impact in boosting employee morale, and have been an age old way for employers to keep their employees satisfied, and motivated.

According to a recent national survey, three out of five employed Americans feel more motivated to do their best work when provided with perks in the office. Nearly half said small perks make them feel more valued.

"It's important for business managers to recognize and reward their staff for their hard work, even if a tight budget only allows for small perks," said Dr. Bob Nelson, a leading authority on workforce motivation, best-selling author, and co-founder of Recognition Professionals International.

CALL REDSOLUTIONS TODAY 1(800) 348 0410

With today's coffee shop culture; hotels are acting quick to bring the lure of coffee shop culture into every hotel room and lobby, with a special interest in custom branded K cups lids, and pre-ground and packed, single brew packets.

Stats point to fresh, free coffee as a commonly desired office perk that has a very high perceived value to employees. A recent national survey conducted on behalf of Keurig, Incorporated, a leader in single-serve brewing systems, showed that nearly 85% of all employees surveyed would prefer free, daily fresh gourmet coffee or tea over a company's annual holiday party.

Keurig's Single-Cup Brewing technology makes it easy to reward employees by providing a variety of gourmet beverages for everyone's tastes, without the waste, mess, and hassle associated with traditional coffeemakers. Redsolutions frequently supplies its vendors with Keurig and made for Keurig K cups.

We provide the following at no charge to you accounts:

1. Bunn and Newco Commercial Coffee Equipment
2. Cafection Equipment
3. Keurig Equipment
4. Cappuccino machines; Ice Makers etc.

There is Only So Much Time We Have to Retire Before We Have To! Get Ahead Of That Game and Call Now To Start Your Very Own Commercial Coffee Route! Are you Retired, Well Than How Would You Like to Retire Again!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
CALL NOW 1(800) 348 0410 AND VISIT WWW.REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM AND SCHEDULE A PHONE APPOINTMENT TODAY

Tamicka, always do your research and make up your own mind. I see an ad that seems to 'promise' $6000/mo of income. That is like saying 'this vitamin cures cancer/Aids/constipation/pick a disease.' If they make such a claim it had better be in the contract with them on the hook. Otherwise it is just another greed appeal.

There is also a group called Coffee Pros or Coffee Vending Pros. It may be the same crew using a drop box in the New York area put rerouting the calls. I thin there are two RIPOFF reports about them. Joe Zapata is on Linkedlin and James DeGrass is another name. They also use fake names based on some of the notes in this chain.

Always do research and make up your own mind. One person in this chain claims a good experience with these guys.

18 hours ago, vendorman said:

BEWARE!!!!!  BEWARE!!!!  BEWARE!!!

◀ prev next ▶

favorite this post VEND FREE COFFEE ROUTE FOR SALE - $500 (Providence) hide this posting unhide

< image 1 of 5 >

QR Code Link to This Post

MAKE 100,000 A YEAR DOING COFFEE ROUTES!!!
REDSOLUTIONS IS ALL OVER THE FRANCHISE PLATFORMS...FOR BEING THE NUMBER ONE (1) LOWEST COST, HIGHEST PROFIT, AND MOST CONVENIENT BUSINESS TO OPERATE UNDER A LICENSE TO OPERATE!!! (That means Redsolutions pays for your business, your products/equipment, and growth... year around, for a small one-time fee. Like a Franchise!)

Call 1(800) 348 0410

FREE COFFEE ROUTE FROM REDSOLUTIONS FOR A ONE TIME LICENSE FEE.
FOR ONLY 1500 DOWN OR LESS ON THE 5,000.00 PROGRAM FEE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN COFFEE ROUTE AND PAY THE BALANCE ON THE PROGRAM WITH YOUR PROFITS! JOIN TODAY!

IN HOUSE FINANCING, EVERYONE APPROVED ON THE 5,000.00 PROGRAM FEE SO CALL NOW, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

WWW.REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM OR CALL 1800 348 0410 TO SPEAK TO A LIVE REPRESENTATIVE

See This To Believe It! Don't Wait and Call NOW!! 1 800 348 0410

REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM
1. OBTAINS YOUR BILL-PAYING ACCOUNTS FOR YOU
2. PROVIDES EQUIPMENT AT NO COST TO ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS
3. DOUBLES AND TRIPLES YOUR ROUTES ACTIVITY...ALL YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR.

DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRIVE? GO "SHIP ONLY" AT NO EXTRA COST!

DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRIVE AROUND AND DO COFFEE? SELECT "SHIP ONLY" AND PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNTS...IT'S LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN COFFEE CATALOG ROUTE!!! COME'ON!!! CALL 1800 348 0410 TO GET STARTED TODAY!!

1 800 348 0410

Do you have great people skills and a passion to help your community? Do you encourage friends and neighbors to buy local? Do you want to work from home, be your own boss, promote small business and have fun? If your answer is Yes, You have almost everything you need to start a business with Redsolutions.

Why?
Redsolutions operates in EVERY city and EVERY state in the USA

Redsolutions pays for Equipment, Product, and Generates your Accounts (all for the One-Time license fee): AND NEVER STOPS, YOU GROW ALL YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!

1 (800) 348 0410

THAT MEANS: NO COST!!
THAT MEANS: MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!
THAT MEANS: NO RISK!!

EVERYTHING TO GAIN, NOTHING TO LOSE...JOIN NOW! CALL 1 800 348 0410
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, CALL NOW!! 1 800 348 0410

====================================================================

[Afraid of scams? Well, we're not one of them and we can prove it. We DO NOT accept cash, check, bank wire, Western Union OR any form of payment that puts our buyers at risk]. Purchase your program safely with the assurance of buyer protection by putting it on your debit/credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.
=====================================================================

When employees are asked to do more with less, smart business managers look for creative, affordable ways to keep staff motivated. Survey findings reveal that small perks like good, free coffee can have a major impact in boosting employee morale, and have been an age old way for employers to keep their employees satisfied, and motivated.

According to a recent national survey, three out of five employed Americans feel more motivated to do their best work when provided with perks in the office. Nearly half said small perks make them feel more valued.

"It's important for business managers to recognize and reward their staff for their hard work, even if a tight budget only allows for small perks," said Dr. Bob Nelson, a leading authority on workforce motivation, best-selling author, and co-founder of Recognition Professionals International.

CALL REDSOLUTIONS TODAY 1(800) 348 0410

With today's coffee shop culture; hotels are acting quick to bring the lure of coffee shop culture into every hotel room and lobby, with a special interest in custom branded K cups lids, and pre-ground and packed, single brew packets.

Stats point to fresh, free coffee as a commonly desired office perk that has a very high perceived value to employees. A recent national survey conducted on behalf of Keurig, Incorporated, a leader in single-serve brewing systems, showed that nearly 85% of all employees surveyed would prefer free, daily fresh gourmet coffee or tea over a company's annual holiday party.

Keurig's Single-Cup Brewing technology makes it easy to reward employees by providing a variety of gourmet beverages for everyone's tastes, without the waste, mess, and hassle associated with traditional coffeemakers. Redsolutions frequently supplies its vendors with Keurig and made for Keurig K cups.

We provide the following at no charge to you accounts:

1. Bunn and Newco Commercial Coffee Equipment
2. Cafection Equipment
3. Keurig Equipment
4. Cappuccino machines; Ice Makers etc.

There is Only So Much Time We Have to Retire Before We Have To! Get Ahead Of That Game and Call Now To Start Your Very Own Commercial Coffee Route! Are you Retired, Well Than How Would You Like to Retire Again!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
CALL NOW 1(800) 348 0410 AND VISIT WWW.REDSOLUTIONSCO.COM AND SCHEDULE A PHONE APPOINTMENT TODAY

It practically bleeds desperation. And it just goes on and on... wow...

Had not heard much recently. Now it appears that Redsolutions (aka cokeprograms) is pitching their idea to spouses of active duty members. Also in heavy veteran areas. The ad - in my opinion - implies that you can make $6,000/mo with little work. Certainly want to see that in the contract.  Then I see complaints on this forum about them taking money and no results. Targeting spouses of active duty personnel and veterans is getting pretty low. I saw their ads in Norfolk, Columbus Ga and of course some in Florida. These are heavy active duty and veteran areas. Just an opinion. Could be overreacting. Their ad is just all over the place in my opinion. 

Resolutions lists as managers: Jennifer Nguyen, Neal Cox, Melissa Smith. These people do not seem to exist. Why would an ad talk about a 'free service' that you have to PAY $5000 for? It boggles the mind.