My advice to all of you who were ripped off is to do something about other than complain about it on this site.  Think outside the box.  Warn people on Craigslist; it free.  Contact the FBI by going on-line and submit a complaint form.  You can also contact Marc Beaart (Assistant Head Deputy) of Cyber Crime Division at (213) 257-2432.

Pretty sad that we live in a society where people are afraid to get involved and stick up for themselve; they rather sit back and wallow from the bleachers.

Edited by vendorman

Good morning, I here to warn you regarding the posting by customerservice. It is Joseph Zapata pretending to be CJ. He is trying to validate his wrong doings by dismissing his actions by giving bogus reason for not refunding. History repeats itself. He did the same thing in 2012. Please read posting I found on this website:

Chrisintheie     1

Chrisintheie

This is the e-mail Joe is now sending to current potential victims. PLEASE STAY AWAY. 8/6/127:51 PM

THIS (BELOW) IS ALL A LIE. JOSEPH (JOE) JUNIOR ZAPATA II WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY. 

WANT TO TALK? E-MAIL ME. 

Please be advised: that www.cokepromotions .com is the only vending machine supplier and locator…that stand behind low prices and fair service. Competition that gets by on double the price…with less package perks…has been involved in an ongoing “spoof” campaign, and lately we have been receiving a wave of spoof emails, threats, and fraudulent client testimonials grossly misrepresenting our company and its services. Those involved include a former employee, Ms. Sherry Redford, who was hired to resolve customer issues…such as refunds, credits, or delays. Ms. Redford was terminated for gross misrepresentation to a number of locations, and has now organized the group of clients she was responsible for, into a contact network of negative references…and trafficking their contact to new clients in order to boycott her termination without pay. She and those involved are being chartered to civil court. If you have been contacted by Miss Redford and/or her network please do not draw any conclusions based on the testimonials of the few clients that we have had that were truly unqualified for the program. We have a much larger list of positive referrals… (Clients who have had positive experiences with our company). To request this list or to end the prank calls or emails please forward all spoof emails or phone call details to: info@cokepromotions.com. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Edited August 6, 2012 by Chrisintheie

Please contact your local district attorney’s office and stop him from frauding people.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest on RedSolution aka Joseph Zapata.  I recently was contacted by CJ aka Joseph Zapata who in writing promised to refund my $1,000.00.  He lied, which is a not a shock to me.  I never received a claim form, which he stated would be sent to me within 24 to 72 hours to sign; in order to receive my refund.  He stated neither I or Cokepromotions would be admitting guilt, but we would be agreeing to a refund.  Well time has expired over 5 days ago.  I will continue to warn potential victims, who may fall victim to his COFFEE SCAM.  I will continue till I receive my refund or until he is behind bars.   

• 1 month later...

CLASS ACTION. Seeking victims of fraud committed by Joseph Zapata (Cokepromtions). I already have 50 people who have been victimized on my list. Please contact me if you are a victim. Provide the year and amount you were ripped off. I will provide more detail regarding assigned law firm to the case, once I receive your information.

• Like 1

I too, unfortunately have been scammed by Redsolutions. I signed up with them in late November of last year and haven’t received anything from them. I can’t get ahold of “customer service” either and invested $4500 with them. You can reach me at rcny85@gmail.com for more details. Thank you.

PLEASE READ:

STATE OF WASHINGTON
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
SECURITIES DIVISION
IN THE MATTER OF DETERMINING ) Order No.: S-17-2293-18-SCOI
Whether there has been a violation of the )
Business Opportunity Fraud Act by: ) STATEMENT OF CHARGES AND
) NOTICE OF INTENT TO .
Joseph Zapata, d/b/a Redsolutions, ) ENTER ORDER TO CEASE AND DESIST
)
)
Respondent )
THE STATE OF WASHINGTON TO: Joseph Zapata
STATEMENT OF CHARGES

Please take notice that the Securities Administrator of the state of Washington has reason to believe
that the Respondent, Joseph Zapata, has violated the Business Opportunity Fraud Act, RCW 19.100, and
that his violations justify the entry of an order of the Securities Administrator under RCW 19.110.150 to
cease and desist from such violations. The Securities Administrator finds as follows:
TENTATIVE FINDINGS OF FACT

Respondent
1. Joseph Zapata ("Zapata") is a California resident who is doing business using the name
"Redsolutions." Redsolutions' website lists its principal place of business as Irvine, California.
Redsolutions holds itself out as a commercial coffee route and equipment provider.
Nature of the Offering

2. Zapata used misleading Internet advertising claims to offer a business opportunity. On October 23, 2017, Zapata posted a Craigslist advertisement on the Internet. The advertisement was targeted
to the Seattle and Tacoma, Washington area. The advertisement remained on the Internet during at least October and November 2017.

3. In the Craigslist advertisement, Zapata made misleading earnings claims. The advertisement included the headline: "Make [$] 100,000 a year doing coffee routes!!!" The advertisement also repeatedly included a claim that purchasers would "Make $1,500.00 a month on your first cycle! Make [$] 6,000 a month after 1 year!" Zapata failed to provide any reasonable basis for the business opportunity's projected earnings.

4. Zapata omitted material information about the business opportunity that was being offered.  The Craigslist advertisement stated that Redsolutions would pay for the business and the products and equipment, but Zapata failed to disclose the projected costs of operating the business opportunity. The Craigslist advertisement also referenced a $5,000 program fee, but stated that everyone would be approved and in-house financing would be provided. However, Zapata failed to disclose the terms of any available financing.

5. In the Craigslist advertisement, Zapata misrepresented that "Redsolutions operates in EVERY city and EVERY state in the USA." Zapata also misrepresented that the business opportunity was risk-free. The Craigslist advertisement stated that the opportunity had a money-back guarantee with "NO RISK!!!" In fact, the business opportunity had material risks, including the possible loss of the entire investment.

6. During the same time of the Craigslist ads, Zapata advertised the business opportunity on a second Internet website with additional false or misleading claims. In October 2017, Zapata misleadingly advertised that for a "small set up fee of $5000 you can jump right into the commercial coffee services industry ... with a whopping STATEMENT OF CHARGES AND NOTICE 011 INTENT TO ENTER ORDER TO CEASE AND DESIST 15 to 20 accounts and 'without spending a dime." The advertisement failed to disclose the purchaser's costs of operating the business opportunity, including, but not limited to, mileage, communications expenses, and business formation costs.

7. In the Internet advertisement, Zapata omitted other material information about the business opportunity that was being offered. The advertisement indicated that insurance would be available to purchasers, but it failed to disclose the source, the type, or the amount of any available insurance coverage.

8. In the Internet advertisement, Zapata included a misleading statement that a route license could be sold for "huge" sums of money after it reached maturity. Zapata failed to provide a reasonable basis for the projected increase in value or provide a timeline for the expected return. Additional Undisclosed Material Information.

9. When offering the Redsolutions business opportunity, Zapata failed to disclose other material risks of the business opportunity, including, but not limited to, competition; the unknown operating history, legal status, and financial condition of Redsolutions, the company offering the business opportunity; the operating costs and expected revenues for the coffee delivery business being offered (including delivery and service costs and the anticipated revenues for any specific routes); regulatory compliance risks; personal liability risks; litigation risks; and the risks of inexperience with operating a coffee delivery business. Failure to Respond to an Investigative Subpoena.

10. In November 2017, the Securities Division served a subpoena on Zapata, which required the production of records relating to the offer and sale of Redsolutions business opportunities to any Washington investors. Zapata failed to respond to the subpoena.  Registration Status

11. Zapata and Redsolutions have never been registered to sell business opportunities in Washington.  Based upon the above Tentative Findings of Fact, the following Conclusions of Law are made:

1. The offer of the opportunity described above constitutes the offer of a business opportunity as defined in RCW 19.110.020(1).

2. Respondent Joseph Zapata has violated RCW 19 .110 by offering and selling business opportunities without being registered with the Securities Administrator to do so.

3. Respondent Joseph Zapata has violated RCW 19.110.120 by making an untrue or misleading statement of a material fact or to omitting to state a material fact in connection with the offer, sale, or lease of a business opportunity in the state of Washington.

NOTICE OF INTENT TO ORDER THE RESPONDENT TO CEASE AND DESIST
Based upon the above Tentative Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law, the Securities Administrator intends to order that Respondent Joseph Zapata, and his agents and employees each shall cease and desist from violations of RCW 19.110.050 and RCW 19.110.120.

AUTHORITY AND PROCEDURE
This Statement of Charges is entered pursuant to the provisions ofRCW19.110.150 and is subject to the provisions of Chapter 34.05 RCW. The Respondent, Joseph Zapata, may make a written request for a hearing as set forth in the NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY TO DEFEND AND OPPORTUNITY FOR HEARING accompanying this order. If the Respondent does not make a hearing request in the time allowed, the Securities Administrator intends to adopt the above Tentative Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law as final and to enter a permanent order to cease and desist as to that Respondent.

Signed and Entered this 11th

STATEMENT OF CHARGES AND NOTICE
OF INTENT TO ENTER ORDER TO
CEASE AND DESIST
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Securities Division
Olympia WA 98507-9033
360-902-8760 

Approved by:
"' V1t--
Suzanne Sarason
Chief of Enforcement
Reviewed by:
.-~ Robert Kondrat
Financial Legal Examiner Supervisor
STATEMENT OF CHARGES AND NOTICE
OF INTENT TO ENTER ORDER TO
CEASE AND DESIST

William M. Beatty
Securities Administrator
Presented by:
Janet So
Financial Legal Examiner
DEPARTMENT m- FINANCIAL Intuitions
Securities Division
Olympia WA 98507-9033
360-902-8760

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

For any individuals or small businesses who may have lost money you can contact your State Attorney.  They will help you for free.  Just call them and discuss what happened.  They are very effective.

My husband and I started with them March 2017 and just now dealing with the fallout , accepting that it will not pan out. I  am so upset about it, Joseph even gave me his personal cell# I filed all the reports you can think of today, jut have to do one for my state. 

I am in Cincinnati.  They got me too as Red Solutions.  I had never heard of Coke until reading this thread.  “Jerry” the salesperson I was involved with did tell me they used the same locating service as Coca Cola.  

I spoke with the FTC.  They will investigate if they get enough complaints.  The number is 1-877-382-4357.  You should also call the California Attorney General and the Attorney General from your own state.

On 3/19/2018 at 4:37 PM, Bocciulo said:

My husband and I started with them March 2017 and just now dealing with the fallout , accepting that it will not pan out. I  am so upset about it, Joseph even gave me his personal cell# I filed all the reports you can think of today, jut have to do one for my state. 

Do you know Joseph last name?  Do go to the attorney general in your State.  They will help.  I think this Joseph might be taking money from one of my vendors.  

Just now, Disgruntled said:

Joe Zapata.  Redsolutions has not appeared in my area's Craigslist for a few weeks. Anyone know why?

It’s hard to post on CL when the cops have their golpher up your golpher.

Joseph Zapata is his allege of name.  Most recent active number is ‭[REDACTED]‬. His most current work address to have him served is 21900 Burbank Blvd, Suite 300
Woodland Hills CA 91367.  

Everything is says a lie. Don’t believe anything he says.  If anyone needs anymore info I have list of around 50 people who he scammed through the United States. 

Joseph always claims to sue or have representation. It is all a lie.  I plan on serving as early as next week. I suggest everyone take him to small claims too.